26:He is not her father!

Hey sweeties! I am back to disturb u again 😁. Thank u for ur response in the last chapter.

Now this is the most awaited chappy.

Happy Reading🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What the hell! Why is she not picking up the call" said a frustrated Sanskaar.

It has been 3 days since the drunken confession. The next morning Swara just disappeared. She didn't came to office nor she attended his endless phone calls. Sanskaar even went to her home but her so called father Mr. Shekhar Gadodia said she wasn't at home and without any proof he could just not march into his house. This frustrated Sanskaar more.

"This man is surely hiding something. I have to check with Dhruv.(Hope u all remember the detective)
He said 15 days,it's way too much time now."

He took his phone and typed a message "Hope u remember Dhruv,I want every minute details as well. Tomorrow my office,8:00 am sharp!"
He hit the send button and rested his head on his comfortable chair.

Sanskaar's POV
I just hope that everything will be cleared by tomorrow. It's very disturbing. I need to meet Swara too. Don't know what is going in her mind. Sometimes she behaves so mature and sometimes like an idiot. If she has problem with the confession she should have just slapped me left and right,atleast I would have known the reason behind her ignorance. Moreover that Shekhar Gadodia what does he think of himself? I am damn sure he is lying. Swara is at her home only but why is he not letting me meet her. Did Swara told him about all the fuss? Umm,I don't think so. The reaction he gave when Swara fainted,I feel after knowing this instead of questioning me,he would kill his own daughter. Huh,typical orthodox creature! But how can he treat his own daughter so badly? I mean,daughters are closer to their father right?

In all this,I forgot I have to look out for the one who swap my drink in the party. Because of that person I have to take so many beatings plus that terrible headache. First also I was having problem with alcohol but after this I won't touch alcohol even if somebody gives me Taj Mahal in exchange. God! How could people just drink it,like how?

Anyways Sanskaar now focus on ur princess. I am having a gut feeling she is in some problem. My poor baby! Once I look after that Shekhar, I won't let any harm even touch u.

End of Pov

_____________________

Gadodia House

Shekhar and Shubham were standing in the living room in front of sofa with a scared face. Why? Cause Yashraj Singhania was sitting in front of them. His face was stern with blood shot eyes digging holes on Shekhar's body.

He got up from his seat and marched towards Shekhar. Held his collar and gave a tight slap across his face.(Who wants to slap shekhar?)

Shekhar gasped in pain but even before he could react another slap landed on his face, and a few more,like 8-9.

Yashraj(yas):How dare you! Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse itna sab kuch chupane ki? Don't u know me? Don't u know who I am and what I can do? Haa? (Again slapped him)
Yashraj Singhania naam hai mera! It's not just a name it's a brand. It won't take me a minute to kill u and ur this useless son!(while looking towards Shubham) My Sweetheart is having a lover? Hmm,I see. Who is that bastard?(no one replied)
I said who is that bastard??(shouted)

She(stammering):Sa..Sanskaar Maheshwari.

Yashraj snapped his face towards Shekhar. :Sanskaar Maheshwari? As in business tycoon Sanskaar Maheshwari?