09:Partners Or Life partners?

Hey guys I m back with another chapter. Thank u so much for ur response on the previous chapter. Hope u r liking the story.Hope u will like the chapter.

Happy Reading 🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sanskaar's eyes fell on Swara. He was mesmerized to see her,all decked up in a beautiful gown.Later he got confused seeing her.How did she come here?

San; Mom,who is she?( points towards Swara)

Suj: Arey sanskaar she is Swara,u know Ragini's new found best friend cum sister.

Sanskaar nodded his head in an understanding manner. He was happy finding her here. He himself wasn't aware of the reason, but still it felt at peace finding her near.

Soon,it was time for cake cutting.
Ragini went on to the stage and announced for cake cutting. Everyone gathered near the cake and Sujram cut the cake. They feed Sanskaar,then Laksh,Ragini ,Kavya and came towards Swara.

Swara didn't expected this to happen. Sujata fed her cake lovingly. Tears filled her eyes but she was quick to hide them. She so wished Sharmishtha was alive.

Ram kept his hand on her head,she smiled at him. He gave her a wide smile in return.

She so wished, her father would do it for her.

__________________

The party was going on full swing,but something was missing.

Raglak took the position of the host and went up on the stage.

Lak: hey guys, attention here.

Everyone looked at the stage.

Rag: Guys, don't u think the party is getting boring?

All( sadly): yesssss..

Lak: Good news people!! We have a solution for ur boredom.

Rag; yup! We all will be playing a game.

Lak: It's called as 'Balancing Dancing'. Rules are very simple.

Rag: we are having 2 bowls full of chits. The chits has the names of every person over here.

Lak: one bowl is for pretty ladies and the next one is for gentlemen. We will pick the names from each bowl and the names have to be partners. I mean that particular person.

Rag: And the selected pair has to dance but,with a twist.

Lak: They have to dance on a paper and the paper will get folded after every song.

Rag: see,as simple as that.

Lak: ofcourse, now let's make the pairs.

Suddenly some one from the crowd said.

SO: arey dude, if I will dance with someone else,my wife will kill me.

His wife glared him.

Lak: I know dude,I can understand ur pain even I m the
' Bali ka bakra'.

Ragini punched him on his stomach.

Lak: ahh,see even before starting she is planning to kill me.

Ragini shows him her eyes.

Lak(scared): ok, jokes apart. Married couples can dance with their respective partners. This game is for bachelors,pure bachelors.

Everyone one agreed.

Lak: Ok,so the first couple is... Dhruv and Saanchi.

Everyone hooted: woohoooooo

Like this all the couples were made. Now only 4 names were left. 2 boys and 2 girls.

Those were:

Amrita

Sanjay

Sanskaar

Swara.

Rag: and the next couple is...

Sanskaar's POV

I don't know why,but I want swara to be my partner. Dancing with her would be a bliss. Today she is looking so beautiful in that blue gown. She would look even better with vermillion(kumkum) and mangalsutra. Sanskaar what the hell are u thinking. Stop my stupid brain,or else I'll get mad.

POV ENDS..

Rag: so the girl is... Amrita.

Lak: And the boy is sa..... Sanjay.

All clapped their hands.

Swara and Sanskaar sighed in relief.

Swara's POV

As soon as the names were announced I left my breath which I was holding from long. I am more comfortable dancing with Sanskaar than anyone else. The reason? I myself don't know. These all thoughts are making me mad. Honestly, I cannot forget sanskaar till now from our first meet. I was confused seeing him here but chose to ignore as it's better than remembering all those moments again and increase my heartbeats. I saw his reaction when he saw me. He was also confused,just like me. But, I guess aunty told him about me. Don't know what is happening to me, but I think it's better to ignore it. I have more problems in my life rather than dealing with all this undefined emotions.

POV ends....

Lak: And which means automatically the last couple is my dear brother and swara.

Rag: vaise, laksh is it only partners or something else?

Lak: ummm now toh it's only partners but if my brother wants it can be something else too, what says brother. Do u want to be PARTNERS OR LIFE PARTNERS?

Swara's cheeks turned crimson without her notice while, sanskaar was embarrassed.

Lak: OMG!! can someone pls tell,that I m dreaming. Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari is blushing. I can't believe this!!

Rag: arey my sister is not less, just look at her cheeks, God!!

San: Enough guys, if u say a word now,I won't spare u.

Raglak stopped teasing as they loved their lives very much.

For Raglak it was just casual teasing but what about our Swasan?

They both were unknown to this, new feeling and emotions winding in their hearts.
( But my readers are very intelligent to know what is it. Am I right??)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So, that was it for today guys. Hope u all like this chapter. Thank u so much for all the response and love.

I will try to post the next part very soon. Tell that time take care of urself and be happy.

Total words: 937

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤