27: Bold and Beautiful!

Hello buddies! Hope u all are having a great time. I am back with another chapter.

Thank u for ur response in the previous chapter!

Happy Reading 🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Night Time

Singhania Mansion

A beautiful but creepy mansion was shown. It was the mansion of Yashraj Singhania. He lived their alone in his dark world. His room is shown. It was full dark with only moonlight entering through the balcony.

The face of a 'drunken' Yashraj was shown. He was hell angry. Jealousy,agony was clearly visible on his face. He took one of more sip of whiskey from the glass in his hand.

Yash(to himself):Sanskaar!Sanskaar!Sanskaar! (Angrily threw the glass on the floor) Every where only one name is rising and that is Sanskaar. What does he think of himself? He is younger to me and still gaining this much fame and money and now my Sweetheart also. No! This can't happen. Till today I am not able to win over u. I can't take this anymore. This time i can't be winning,u can't win always
Every dog has it's day! And when my day will come u will be helpless,not knowing what to do.

He laughed like a psychopath and gulped another bottle of alcohol.

His feet moved out of his room,walking through the long corridor and stopped in front of another room. He took out the keys from his pocket and opened the door.

As he entered inside the room,it was pitch black. He went towards the switch board stumbling due to the effect of alcohol. As soon as brightness filled the room,the only thing that could be seen was,pictures of Swara. Each and every corner of the room had her pictures. Even the bedsheet and pillows on the bed had her pictures.

Surprisingly their was a huge frame of Sanskaar behind the bed. Yashraj moved towards that frame,caressing Swara's pictures in the way. He looked at his photo with blood shot eyes.

Yash:Mr.Sanskaar Maheshwari,the business tycoon. Nice to meet u again. By the way,how are u? Oh,u must be happy right? Winning over me everytime. (Smirks) Just few,more days and ur this happiness would be vanished. U can't be saved from my trap this time.U know why I have such frame of urs? Cause it reminds me,that I have to take revenge from u. A very bad revenge.

He went towards one of the walls filled with Swara's picture. He caressed her face with his disgusting hands.

Yash: Only I have the right over u Sweetheart. U have made me mad in ur love. I get mad seeing ur this sexy body. Uff...! Soon I'll execute my plan and then will marry u. Then u will be with me on my bed.(disgusting fellow🤮🤮)

He went out of the room still drinking the alcohol not before locking the door again.

___________________

Same Night
Gadodia House

Swara was in her room tied to a chair. Shekhar and Shubham were standing in front of her looking at her angrily. Actually only Shekhar was staring her angrily,Shubham was staring at her fearfully. But why?

Flashback

After Yashraj left,Swara was sitting on the floor,bowing her head down. She was trying to calm herself after the recent happenings.

Shekhar and Shubham were looking at her angrily as because of her Yashraj scolded and beat them. Shekhar signed something to Shubham through eyes,while Shubham nodded.

Shubham marched towards Swara and held her hand tightly. Swara turned her gaze towards her arm feeling a grip on it. She noticed his hand and looked at him with her blood shot eyes. Shubham was kind of scared seeing her eyes but still acted to be over smart. (What to do with this guy🤦‍♀️)

Shu:What? Don't show ur eyes in front of me. I am not afraid of u. Show ur tantrums to someone else. Huh!

Swa(slowly yet dangerously):Leave my hand...

Shu:Oh,what? I guess ur tongue has started wiggling too much nowadays.

Swa:I said,leave.my.hand.(stressing each word)

Shu:Hmm..Nahi chodunga. Kya kar logi?(I'll not. What will u do?)

And the next second,he was lying on the floor holding his left cheek.
Yes! Swara slapped him hard.(cheers for Swara.. hip hip hurray!!👏👏)

Shekhar and Shubham were looking at her with wide eyes. They were shocked to see this new avatar of Swara. Bold and ofcourse Beautiful.
She was no longer the timid,fearful Swara. Sanskaar's love made her cross all her limits which were marked by Shekhar and Shubham.

Shubham's ego was badly crushed by Swara he got up her angrily.

Shu:U.. bloo..

Another slap landed on his right cheek and he holded both his cheeks with his hands.

He stepped backward,afraid from the new formed 'Tigress'.

Shekhar too kept quiet,not wanting to get slapped as well.(😂)

Swara: U have anything else to say? (Shubham nodded negatively in fear) Then keep ur bloody mouth shut! Just remember one thing now I won't keep quiet,bearing all ur tortures. Enough is enough! I have been silent for a long,accepting this as my fate,but not anymore. (Pointing finger at both) If now,any of u,tried to do anything,u will see the worst of me.

I will tell Sanskaar every deed of urs and u trio including that Yashraj will go behind bars. Then Sanskaar and I will become one. Because of u both I hurted him so much,ignored him,but not now.

I am going to him right now!

Shekhar and Shubham became afraid. If she goes anywhere Yashraj won't leave their bones also. They had to stop her.

They both immediately went towards her and started taking her to room. Swara tried her best to protest but they both overpowered her.(wish Sanskaar was here)

After getting lots of beating by Swara both finally somehow tied her to the chair.

End of Flashback

Shekhar:Shubham enough now! Stop getting afraid from her.

Shu:Dad u don't know. Her slap was too hard. U won't understand till u get it. So pls..

She:Shut up,u idiot! We have to do something of her otherwise she will kill us here itself.

Swara was trying with all her might to free herself,wiggling her hands. But was unsuccessful.

She:Go,bring Chloroform.(A chemical used to make people unconscious)

Swara nodded her head still wiggling.

Shubham brought the Chloroform,spread it on a handkerchief and kept it on her mouth. Swara tried to protest but she fell unconscious.

Shekhar and Shubham sighed in relief and went away from there locking the door.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello guys! That was it for today.
The chapter wasn't long,but still I got a lot of requests for showing a brave Swara. So,here it is.

Take care all of u!

Precap:Sanskaar's life in danger??

●What do u think about Swara's new found bravery?

Pls don't forget to press the'☆' below.

Hope u will like it!

Total words: 1347

Thank you,
With love,
Shravani ❤