49: Bachelor's Party?

Hey buddies!
Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

Happy Reading🥰
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As the Sinha family went away,Sanskaar glared all the guests who were bad-mouthing Swara.

San:You all have came here to attend the marriage so it will be better if you concentrate on it rather than interfering and judging someone.

Everyone lowered their heads and dispersed to their allotted rooms.

Swara was standing like a statue. She still couldn't believe what just happened! Was she noted as characterless in front of all or was it just an illusion?

Suj:Sanskaar, beta take Swara in her room. You be with her, she will feel better.

Sanskaar nodded,silently thanking Sujata for understanding their condition. He came towards Swara and took her to her room holding her shoulders.

Suj:Thank god Sanskaar handled everything and that stupid family is out from here.

Ram:Yeah! Don't know what else they would have done.

Anu:Anyways, leave that now. It's good that everything is fine now. We should look after the preparations. Today is Sangeet.

Everyone nodded and started doing the work.

In Swara's Room

Swara was sitting on her bed and Sanskaar was sitting in front of her on his knees. He held her palms in his.

San:Shonaa...(lovingly) What happened Jaan? Why are you so upset?

Swara didn't replied. She was looking down,trying to hide her tears.

San:Jaan... look at me. (Swara still didn't moved)Jaan pls,for me?

She finally moved her head up. Her eyes all teary and staring into his.

San:Pls tell na Jaan,are you feeling upset of the taunts?

Swa:No Sanskaar, I..I was scared...but now I am not.

San:Why were you scared,Sweetheart?

Swa:Vo..I thought that af..after seeing the photos,you will get angry. I was afraid you wouldn't believe me.

San:And why won't I believe my Jaan? Swara,you are my everything. You hold a really important place in my life. I love you so, so much and I trust you with all my being.

Swara was overwhelmed by his words. She always knew he loves her more than anything but to this extent...she never even imagined it. She felt so low in front of his undying,beautiful love. Does she deserve all this??

San:Yes you do! You deserve all of my love and all the happiness in this whole universe. Because, you're a pure soul who loves me selflessly and I am very much lucky to have you.

He said understanding her inner turmoil just by her facial expressions. He knows her more than herself,doesn't he?

Swara just hugged him tightly embracing his love with all her heart. She would never ever doubt his love now,never!

Evening

Krishna-Kaustubhi was once again looking extremely beautiful. Tonight was the Sangeet of the two love birds,SwaSan.

Inside,the function was going on in full swing. Dance,Music and lots of love and happiness! Each of the family member was dancing today.

Swasan were sitting in front of the stage enjoying the function. They were called up for the dance and they danced ever so gracefully on "Gerua" expressing their love towards each other.