45

A year later

A year later

"Quinn! I'm fat! Look at me!" Harper whined, looking at herself in the mirror before her white dress could even zip up. I rolled my eyes and zipped it up quickly so she could see her true figure in the mirror. Her shoulders dropped and she let out a loud side of relief. "I'm stressing too much about this wedding. Do you think it's bad to take a couple of shots before I walk down the aisle?" She asked me, looking like she was really considering it.

"Harper! Relax, you'll be fine," I assured her for the millionth time. "Where is my Suzzy!" Her eyes widened in panic when she saw that her daughter was missing from my arms. Aria Suzzy Terek. Theo may have been slightly tipsy when he suggested the name. Harper insisted she used it for the fun of it. Theo would roll his eyes every time he saw me within the first month of her birth because I told them that I named my first pet cat Suzzy.

Two months ago while Harper was in labor, Theo proposed to her. I don't think I've ever seen Harper so happy yet angry before. Yet she said yes since she's it's her wedding day and I was labeled her maid of honor. "She's asleep with Delilah. You need to relax. I'm seriously considering giving you Vodka," I mumbled the last part softer. "No! No! Alcohol is bad! I'll mess up my vows!" She scolded me. I stare at her through the mirror, jaw dropped that she even said that because a minute ago she wasn't disagreeing so much.

"You're an idiot, Harper Gray," I mumbled softly and grabbed the hair spray to keep the loose hair down and intact. "No! It's Harper Terek, holy macaw I'm getting married," she blurted out. My hand was itching to slap her across the face to calm her down. It works in the movies. "Harper you need to seriously calm down before you lose it. You have to walk down the aisle within ten minutes. Why are you so nervous? You've been with Theo for years and you have a daughter," I rambled off.

"I don't know. I guess it's a girl's natural instinct to get nervous on their wedding day," she sighed, finally relaxing again and I started fixing her hair. "You'd know when Axton proposes," she softly added. My heart raced and I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks.

Calm down, Quinn. This is about her.

"Just breathe. If you're worried about messing up, you're not going to because I believe everything you say will come naturally. You look beautiful, Theo is going to go wild when he sees you in this dress," I changed the topic eagerly. "Yeah true, the more Theo likes me in an outfit is actually the more he wants to take me out of it so he can f-" she began to say but I stop her before she got too far.