15

It's been a day since Harper and Shawn apologized to me

It's been a day since Harper and Shawn apologized to me. The apology I got from Shawn, Axton's father was kinda unexpected. Truthfully I thought we would end up hating each other for much longer but I appreciated the apology nonetheless. Harper on the other hand. I couldn't expect her to hate me much longer. I mean... it's me we're talking about.

Now that we were on good terms, we have been hanging out a lot and I couldn't be happier. Harper is so much fun and it's nice having another girl around. I am honestly content with my decision to forgive her.

Axton and I just woke up and were relaxing in our bedroom. Not doing much. We had gotten dressed and all, but both of us are incredibly lazy so we decided to get back in bed. Then like a gift sent from god the front door opened and I knew exactly who it was.

I sprinted out of the room. Leaving Axton confused and sad that I left our cuddles. I ignored his protests and ran down the stairs, tripping and falling on my side from running to fast. "Ouch." I groaned, getting up really quickly. Harper broke into a fit of laughter at my tumble.

"Peppy!!!" I squealed, using her middle name Pepper as a nickname. I had to come up with something, and you couldn't get much out of Harper. She squealed back, but scrunched her nose in disgust when I said her nickname. "Quinton!!!" Harper screamed. I fake gagged at her attempt at a nickname. Harper used the boy version of Quinn as a nickname.... my nickname was better.

I grabbed her shoulders and squeezed her into a bear hug. She was a little taken back at first before reciprocating. I pulled back and linked my arm with hers. Leading her to the kitchen.

I had grown a bit used to the house by now, being stuck here for a week. The house is pretty comfortable, in hindsight I did kinda miss my old apartment. Even though it was incredibly run down and like five other people lived in the building including the landlord. I even partially missed the cafe I worked at. Even if the cafe was grungy, worn down, incredibly sexist, and my boss was douche to me and all the other employees. Who all happened to be girls. Wonder why?

Sitting on the countertop I snacked on some brownies while Harper went for the cookies I had made late last night. She went to eat just a plain cookie. I put down my brownie and screamed at with a full mouth.