36

His eyes burned with tears

His eyes burned with tears. He tried speaking but the cloth around his mouth prevented that. Axton quickly grabbed a chair and I helped him take his father out of the closet. I pulled the cloth off his mouth. "Thank you," he shakingly said and I sadly smiled.

I felt terrible for him.

That fake man was so cruel.

Whoever he was, we will get justice.

How could he do this?

Using his claws, Axton cut the ropes out of his hands and legs. "I'll get him some water and fruits," I announced and ran upstairs to get something from the kitchen. Just in luck, there was cut up fruits on a plate in the fridge so I grabbed that and two bottle waters.

When I came back, Axton was crying to his father as they tightly hugged each other. I could only imagine what he's going through yet I'll never be close to it. Diana ran through my mind. How is she going to take all of this?

"Here you go," I handed him the plate of cut apples, pears, and strawberries. First, he grabbed the water and finished it within seconds. "That felt so good," he chuckled, grabbing the slices of apples and munching on them. "How did you guys find me? Axton, you look so different but it's only been a couple of months...I think. And who's this?" He finally asked, turning to me. He looked so much like the other Shawn yet he was nothing like him.

"Dad, this is my mate and the mother of my children," Axton proudly said, wrapping his hand around my waist and bringing me to his side. Shawn's eyes widened in shock," w-what? How... I can't believe it. Wait, did you say children? As in plural?" He gasped. I nodded my head with a small smile. "Twins, Delilah and Devin, they're only a couple of days old," I replied.

"Those are beautiful names. I can't believe my son is already a father. I...I can't wait to meet them. I'm so proud of you," he sincerely said. "D-Dad I'm so sorry for not realizing sooner. You have Quinn to thank, not me," Axton revealed, his voice filled with emotions.

"Dad, how come you aren't freaking out? I'm sure you have some questions. We should really take you to the hospital and let everyone know about the imposter," Axton rambled off.