09

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sat at the edge of the bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sat at the edge of the bed. Still wrapped in a towel and finished the delicious food. The cookies were still warm and the Nutella just complimented it perfectly. I chugged down the blood. After both of them I realized it was blood bags. Most likely cow blood. I've had my fair share of them.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and stared at the pile of clothes next to the food.

It was Axton's clothes.

"AXTON!!" I screamed. Turning to the door. I heard fast footsteps race down the hall. Thankfully the door was locked.

"Quinn! Is everything ok? Are you alright? The door is locked." Axton rambled, nervously jiggling the handle.

"I'm fine, but what the heck are these!" I replied. Holding up the clothes as if he could see. "I have no clue what your talking about." He admitted. I realized that made sense, with me being behind a locked door.

"These clothes, these aren't mine." I snapped back. I placed the clothes down and secured the towel around my chest.

"I know. I wanted to see you in my clothes." Axton revealed why he left me his clothes. I could practically hear his nervousness and the smirk plastered on his face.

With a groan, I dropped the towel and got dressed in the sports bra I was wearing before, the boxers he left me. Then I threw on the sweats and baggy t-shirt along with it.

I grabbed the tray of food and placed it on the dresser, leaving a mental note to grab it and clean it later.

I walked out of the room to be met with Axton leaning against the wall across from me. He had his arms crossed across his bare chest. No shirt at all and I was taking it all in. His delicious six pack. He had on a pair of red, plaid pants. They hung loosely, showing off a bit of his v-line and the Tommy Hilfiger boxers he wore underneath it.

I felt my cheeks heat a bit no doubt a bright pink color. He didn't look any different, checking me out to be exact.

I cleared my throat, getting his attention. I looked away and went to walk downstairs. Before I could move Axton walked up to me, caging me in his arms, against the wall. I pushed my back as far against the wall as I could. Resulting in Axton pushing himself impossibly closer.