38

(REALLY MATURE SCENES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

I ran up to Harper. Lifting her up by her waist. I threw her over my shoulder. Keeping a straight face, her on the other hand couldn't stop the giggles running through her mouth. Squeezing her ass I walked upstairs. Pushing the door open with my foot I laid her on the bed. A mischievous glint in her eyes, the arousal prominent in the room.

I climbed on top of her, leaning down going to kiss her but instead I swerved her plump lips and latched on to her neck. She was mad for a moment but after I started getting going she calmed down. I licked down her neck, to her collarbone, then down her shoulder. Biting here and there. Leaving hickeys no doubt about it. I kissed up and down her shoulder trying to soothe the marks.

She squirmed below me, trying to grasp every part of my body she could. I pressed my hips down on hers and both of us moaned at the contact. "Now, please, now," she begged, unbuttoning my shirt when she suddenly stopped and tried pulling my head away from her chest.

"Wait wait stop," Harper blurted out and pulled away from me. I frowned, my hands itching to discover every inch of her body. "What?" I asked, reaching for her hips but she wouldn't let me. "You need to be punished," she bravely said, swaying her hips seductively as she walked to the night stand to retrieve a familiar pair of hand cuffs.

"Get on the bed," she ordered. I did as she commanded and waited for her to handcuff both of my hands to the bed. Next, were both of my legs since the handcuffs were already attached to the bed. "What are you gonna do to me, Harper?" I played along, watching as she tore each piece of clothing from her body.

That's my job.

"Punishment," she repeated and laid down on the bed, her brown hair caging her head. "Don't take your eyes off me, got it?" She commanded and with one nod of my head, she looked away, watching her own hand travel down the valley of her breasts.

"Harper! Don't. You know I can't take it when you touch yourself," I shivered, already knowing what she was about to do. "You don't have a choice baby," she whispered and I watched as she coated the tips of her three fingers with her wetness. My eyes screwed shut and by the shout of my name I snapped them back open.