24

"God dammit, baby," I cursed Harper, falling beside her

"God dammit, baby," I cursed Harper, falling beside her. She never failed to impress me and honestly, I could never get tired of her.

Her eyes were droopy after how heavy both of us just came. Not to mention how worn out she must be. "Cuddle me," she mumbled, moving her upper body to get her head on my chest. "We gotta get you cleaned up," I objected even though my legs still felt like jelly.

Between her legs were proof of the hard sex we just had. "Okay, take me," she agreed. "I just did, love," I smirked, my hand that was around her waist inched lower and lower. Her eyes opened boldly and she snatched my hand away. "I'm too sore already, tomorrow," she convinced me.

Within some minutes I had showered her, and got her in bed wearing my shirt as always. When I showered and returned to bed Harper was already knocked out but that didn't stop me from cuddling her.

Waking up the next morning, I already did my training with my group of the day while Harper conducted her session. On days like today, she trained the little ones of age self-defense. Harper definitely had a lot of patience. Not when it came to me of course.

Damn it, I can't stop thinking about her again. Right at that thought, she mind linked me. "You're in trouble," Harper mind linked me and I froze. Oh Oh, what did I do?

"What's wrong?" I worriedly asked. "I can't walk properly. I'm suing," she scoffed through the mind link, leaving me smirking. She loved inflating my ego. "Sorry baby, but I still want my dessert later," I sent back.

"Theo! The hospital needs gloves. Go collect them from the pharmacy please," Henery interrupted. I cut off the link, letting her know I had to go. "On it," I told Henery and turned in the direction of the hospital.

Surprisingly, I saw Quinn cashing for something. I was too late to see what she bought, but what I was surprised about was that she was at a pharmacy, without Axton.

"Hey, Quinn," I greeted her. She froze with her eyes widening in shock and terror. Something is definitely happening. "T-Theo, what are you doing here," she blurted out.