33

I wasn't even going to sugar coat it

I wasn't even going to sugar coat it. I got right to the beginning. She deserved to know. So did Axton. I wasn't read to tell anyone at the moment but it didn't really look like I had a choice. She found the letter. I had to tell her. I was still pretty shaken up from having kids then them being kidnapped right away. Tommy coming back in my life in general was terrifying. "Harper. Let me explain." I raised my hands, attempting to calm her down. She took a deep breath before slamming the paper down on the island. I flinched before sitting down on a barstool. Mentally preparing myself for all of the backstory I had to go into.

"Back when I was in high school the school player, the hottest guy, the one guy every girl would crush on. He never actually liked anyone back. Thomas Kingston. He hated when people called him his full name though. It was always Tommy. If you said his full name that was disrespecting him. You'd have to face the consequences for that. Then I transferred to the school. He set his eyes on me. I wanted nothing to do with boys. I was ok being by myself. Senior year of high school I finally gave him a chance. I knew nothing about vampires and werewolves. Except thinking it was all a joke. What the library geeks would write fanfics about. We started going on dates. It was fun for the time being. Then we made our relationship public. Little did I know the backlash I would receive from that. All the girls hated me for it. I lost all my friends. Sure I was popular. But popularity comes with a price. Not everyone likes you. All I had was Tommy. I began to regret my decision."

"Tommy was abusive. He would pull, and rip my hair. He would punch me. Strangle me. It got to a point where the makeup just wouldn't hide it anymore. Graduation. I went through with it all. The cap and gown, the awards. Then Tommy drove me to his house. He dragged me to his bedroom. Being the naive little kid I was I thought he was just playing a game. Then we got into his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and started whispering something to me. It was a long time ago."

I woke up at the noise of people downstairs

I woke up at the noise of people downstairs. I was curious and overall suspicious. I walked down to the last stair out of view from the first floor. Harpers slammed a paper down on the island. "Harper. Let me explain." Quinn quickly defended herself. Then she got into it. Telling Harper about her backstory. Well Harper and I. "He threw me on the bed and started whispering something to me. It was a long time ago. It was like along the lines of. "I love you Quinn. We'll be together forever. You belong to me. I'm never letting you go. I'll marry you and have your kids. Right after I turn you. He kept on going and it freaked me out a little. I didn't like the way he was touching or grabbing me. He kept touching my boobs and he tried to put his hand down my pants. I held his arm from doing so though. Then he grabbed my chin. He forcefully slammed my head into the bed. It hurt a lot." I was fuming. Nero pacing my head as Quinn continued on about her ex Thomas.

"I probably almost died then and there. He kept calling me Kitten or Kitty. Oh my god! I fricken hated the name. He insisted that it was cute like me but I never liked it. Back when he ripped my head to the side. He held me down with one hand on my chin and one on the back of my head. I really began to freak out. Imagine like a brunette, less tattooed, and less clown like Joker. Jared Leto joker. He kept repeating kitten." Quinn stopped for a second before continuing her impersonating. "Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty." She said in a deep voice. "Stop resisting." Quinn slowly dragged out. "Then he leaned down and bit me. He turned me into a vampire. Without my consent. To turn someone into a vampire either a pure blood vampire bites their victim. For a half blood vampire the victim has to drink the vampires blood. Turns out Tommy was a pure blood." Quinn shrugged, a small laugh escaped her lips. "Then he still tried to rape me. I had no energy whatsoever. I needed blood. So Tommy offered me his arm. I drank from him. Making me a pure blood vampire as well."

"I fell right into his trap. After that I bolted. I ended up here. I got a job at the local cafe. My boss was a sexist piece of shit. I got an apartment almost no one else lived in that building. It was so incredibly trashed and run down. It worked for the time being though. I felt bad in a way. The way I was turned was certainly not ideal. I didn't deserve it. I made a promise to never drink from humans. I guess my body betrayed me in a way.Then my cravings got worse. For a vampire, blood is like water, like food, clothing, any essential thing for humans. So since I held myself back for so long I built up a blood thirst so powerful no rabbit or cow blood could fix. I needed human. So I found you. Then Axton came and he let me drink from him. The effect it had on me was from the built up cravings and him being my mate nonetheless. Now we're caught up."

"Any questions?" Quinn asked with a smile on her face. Harpers expression was extremely guilty. You could tell she felt bad about pressuring Quinn to tell her. "And what about you? Do you have any questions Axton?" Quinn asked turning around in the barstool, staring straight at me from my hiding place. Fuck. I grabbed the railing and jumped over it. Coming face to face with Quinn. "I'll take it from here. Goodnight Harper." I ordered, keeping my eyes on Quinn. "I'm sorry Quinn, goodnight you two." Harper said before walking up the stairs and into her bedroom. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked back, hurt and sadness prominent in my voice. "I wasn't ready Axton." She simply said.

"You know you can trust me right? I love you Quinn. I'd never do anything to make you uncomfortable. I just want what's best for you and you won't let me in." I fought, tears threatening to spill. "I love you too Axton. I'm sorry. All you just heard is all I have to hide. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me." She asked, walking up to me and looking at me straight in the eyes. A stray tear falling down her cheek. "No more secrets." I ordered. Wrapping my arms around her and pulling Quinn into a hug. Then she pulled back. "About that." Quinn started. "Quinn!" I snapped.

"It's your dad."
___________________________
1202 words.

Soriyaah had to feel my wrath when I lost that 500+ episode I made

Soriyaah had to feel my wrath when I lost that 500+ episode I made. Oml sorry Soriyaah 😬

Which trend have you followed:

-Fidget spinners

-Slime

-Sand

-ASMR videos

-Polaroid pictures

-Zen gardens

-Aesthetic outfits

(That's all I can remember hahaha)

Ok that's all byeeeeeeee ~ Soriyaah & Riley 🐢