20

"Leave me alone, Axton!" I shouted, trying to lock the door but he was faster to push inside the bedroom

"Leave me alone, Axton!" I shouted, trying to lock the door but he was faster to push inside the bedroom. I sighed in annoyance. "I just wanna be alone, can you give me that?" I begged him. "No I... I need to apologize," He decided. I froze. He actually wanted to apologize. But I didn't have time for that right now. I didn't want to hear him.

"Axton, I swear if you-" he cut me off by shoving me into the wall and his lips crashing down on mine. My eyes widened at the impact but like a reflex, my eyes shut and I kissed him back. When our lips began to move together, every logical explanation, every wrong decision, every grudge, and anger was thrown out of the window. His lips felt soft and gentle against mine. All I could focus on was our lips moving together, slowly increasing the speed, as our hands pulled each other closer. His hands were quick to hold my waist under the hoodie. Axton never missed an opportunity to hold me.

Axton was an intoxicating feeling. Lips on lips, this intoxicating feeling felt like it was about to erupt like a volcano. His hands slid down my body, settling on the back of my thighs before squeezing them. I took that as I silent way of asking me to jump and without breaking the kiss, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

This new position was doing nothing to help my wild mind. He pulled away his lips slightly hovering over mine with his eyes staring deep into mine. My heart was beating rapidly and under the circumstances, I didn't want him to stop kissing me. "Tell me to stop," He whispered out, never removing his hands from around my waist. I shook my head and tilted my head to hungrily kiss him in which he returned without a doubt.

My hands around his neck tightened when I feel him push off the wall and began moving. Seconds later, his feet stopped at the front of the bed and a sequel left my lips when he threw me. Axton threw me on the bed and crawled between my thighs. My hands were held down by his large ones, turning me on more as we kissed over and over. It was just him and I at the moment and I wouldn't have it any other away.

I did not have control of my body. I pushed him back only to tug the top of his shirt until it was sliding off his arms with Axton's help. He was quick to dive back down, claiming my lips with his hands roaming around my body.

"Shit shit," Axton cursed, hopping off the bed immediately. His hands were covering his eyes as he paced around the room. "What's the matter?" I asked worriedly, wanting to fix whatever happening. "It's nothing," He lied, walking towards the bathroom.

I followed after him and what I saw in the mirror shocked me. Axton's bright green eyes were replaced by silver ones, reminding me of the stars.

Nero.

"Ax," I softly whispered. His eyes snapped to mine and he backed further into the bathroom. "Stay away from me. I can't trust myself around you right now," He frighteningly told me. My eyebrows furrowed and I walked closer to him. Yes, I was aware that we both were shirtless but something was definitely bothering him. "Talk to me," I pleaded.

"It's just," He sighed out hopelessly. "It's becoming harder not to mark you when we're being...close," he finally revealed.

Mark.

I remembered Harper told me about that. It was one of the things that came with being mated to a werewolf. They would have to mark us on the neck using their teeth. She told me how painful hers was with Theo but she also told me it was worth it. Allowing Axton to mark me changes everything. We would be closer, he would have a connection with me at all times.

But that was a good thing.

How could I tell him that he couldn't mark me when it's in Nero's nature and I knew he couldn't wait any longer. "Okay, then mark me," I bluntly told him. By now his eyes returned green and he had calmed down Nero.

His eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up in surprise. "What? How do you..." he trailed off. "Harper told me and honestly I think I'm ready," I answered his untold question. Even though deep down I was scared, I was ready for it.

He grinned, walking closer to me and only stopping until his arms were around me and his lips were on mine. I groaned in the kiss, tipping my head up to kiss him better. I was always hungry for his lips. He stepped forward and I stepped as we remained caught up in each other.

Seconds later we were back in the same position, his knees pressed at the side of my waist into the bed, one of his hand holding his weight up with the other one on my hip. "You can still say no, you are in control," Axton offered, pulling away from my lips. I shook my head, declining the offer right away.

"Mark me, Axton."

He growled out before showering my neck with kisses. My eyes filled with pleasure and I arched my back slightly to bring us closer. He squeezed my hip and lingered a kiss on the side of my neck, sort of close to my left collarbone. I inhale sharply when I felt his teeth press against my skin and then I realized his canines were out. My eyes began to water when his teeth tore through my skin. My jaw felt loose for a scream but nothing came. The pain beckoned from my chest throughout my entire body before transforming into the opposite. My heart clenched before the fireworks exploded and I was thrown into euphoria.

A moan slipped past my lips and the hot final left my eyes. Axton lingered his teeth for a couple of seconds before pulling out. When his face appeared in front of mine again, I showed him a sloppy smile.

Why was I so tired all of a sudden? "Are you okay?" He asked me, pushing strands of hair away from my eyes. Axton flopped down beside me with his head facing me and his hands looped around my waist. I nodded in response and snuggled closer to him before shutting my eyes.

That was scary but I loved it.
__________________________________
1097 words.

Lowkey proud of myself for finishing this so soon

Lowkey proud of myself for finishing this so soon. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote please :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee~ Riley & Soriyaah