17

I woke up, lying in the queen size guest bed

I woke up, lying in the queen size guest bed. After our fight last night we both went our separate ways and made no attempt to change how it ended. I knew I wasn't going to apologize but Axton on the other hand is probably to stubborn to apologize anyways. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Everything seemed in tip top shape. The house was silent and clean, indicating no one was home. Just to make sure I did I couple laps around the house to check if anyone was here. Nothing.

I ran back to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag for myself. Cow blood wasn't bad, just wasn't as good as Axton's. I ate a piece of toast along with it, not feeling really hungry anyways.

I was a little confused anyways. Axton didn't leave me any note, any sign of where he went. I knew nothing about what was going on. I gave up my search  and tried to make the best of it. As time passed I slowly started to feel worse and worse. I wasn't sick, but I felt bad.

Was it because of me that Axton left the house? Was he really angry? I didn't feel bad about the drinking, or the friendship Harper and I developed. I now realized I could have been balancing each of them out better. Axton took it to another level when he wished Harper and I weren't friends. I was still pretty pissed at him for that one. Harper is the first friend I've had for a really, really... really long time. Unless you count Gabe but he was a douche to me the entire time I worked at his cafe.

I made my way to the living room and came up with a plan. I was going to make a movie day for the two of us. I felt kinda bad so I wanted to make it up to him. I set up some soda, popcorn, and a bunch of blankets around the couch. I put Disney plus on the tv so we could pick the movie together. Now the waiting game.

I sat on the couch and occasionally sipping on a soda and eating a piece of popcorn. I focused more on the soda not wanting to eat all of the popcorn. Taking a big gulp, I held the fizzy liquid in my mouth. Feeling the bubbles pop on my tongue. I held in for as long as I could before the fizzing began to hurt my mouth. I swallowed it and continued to wait. I walked back to the kitchen. Grabbing another blood bag from the fridge. I rummaged around a bit before finding a straw. I punctured the bag and sipped on the red liquid.

At last, the doorbell rang. I held on to the blood bag with one hand and walked over to the door. Opening it slowly to who I expected to be Axton was most definitely not Axton. A tall male stood on the porch. The second I opened the door his head snapped towards mine. "Alph- your not Alpha Axton." He stated. I shook my head. "I'm Quinn, nice to meet you." He looked me up and down. That's when I realized I didn't look super innocent.

To a stranger who didn't know my scenario probably wasn't going to go over great. I'm a vampire and he could probably smell that. I was dressed in pajamas with blood stains here and there from my blood bag. I was drinking a blood bag as well. And I answered the door rather then their oh so loving Alpha. I automatically knew what this man was thinking.

"Your coming with me." He ordered. Before I could protest he grabbed me by the wrist and flipped me around. My wrists were now in hand cuffs. I pulled at them and tried to turn around. State my side of the story. But nothing was working. Nothing was getting through his thick skull. He wrapped his arm around my neck and pushed my head down. Putting me in a choke hold. "Sleep." He whispered.

My air ways closed. The darkness appearing at the corners of my eyes. The black dots in my vision growing bigger and bigger. I clawed at his arm attempting to get him to let me go, to no prevail. I kicked at his legs. His grip growing tighter. I ran out of breath and let the darkness take me.
.
.
.
I woke up. Jolting my arms up to try and grab my head. I felt incredibly nauseous. It wasn't normal. I was sweating profusely and couldn't stop shaking. The headache I had pulsing in pain. My throat, parched and sore. I could feel the bruising around my neck from the choke hold. I blinked a couple times getting used to the lightening. Taking in my surroundings I turned around to be met with my worst nightmare.

Vervain.

The vervain explained the sweat, chills, and shaking. The headache as well was probably amplified by the vampire repellent plant. Just look at the reaction I was having to one plant. I scoffed at treatment I was receiving. If only they knew I was their future Luna.

I pulled at my hands and legs, tied to the chair. There was no getting out of this one. I had almost gotten a leg out when the door squeaked open. Revealing the same man that brought me here. "Well hello, Hank." I joked, having no clue what his name was. I can't wait till Axton kicks his butt.

"Hank? My names Roger." He corrected. I chuckled. Losing a bit of hope as every minute passed. "You look like a Hank, Roger." I admitted. A sweat drop streaming down my face. "What's wrong girly? Is that little plant back there got you all riled up? Well I'm glad you like my vervain collection as well." Roger revealed, I furrowed my brows as to what he meant by collection. He noticed, walking up to me he grabbed the head of the chair and flipped me around.

Behind me was what I like to call a death hall. Rows and rows of vervain. Roger is really passionate about this collection of his. I gulped at the vast amount of plants behind me. This outta be fun.

"Why don't we get a closer look, hm?" Roger threatened. I shook my head, trying to get him to stop moving the chair closer to the vervain. Of course he wasn't paying any attention but I tried anyways. The intoxicating, horrid, fumes of the plant wafted towards me. My head burned, my heart beating rapidly, the sweat soaking my clothes. I grew nauseous, the need to barf was growing profusely. I felt close to passing out but my head burning kept me awake.

Roger turned around and left me alone with the nightmare plants. A soft chuckle was heard behind me before he opened the door and left. I was happy I had a blood bag before this, but I knew I wasn't going to last long, in a warehouse full of vervain, without some human blood. I sat in the silence with my little plant friends.

I just hope Axton comes back soon.
__________________________________
1215 words

__________________________________1215 words

So that happened...any suggestions as to what's gonna happen next?

Very proud of Riley for finishing this one since she's been busy recently:)

Anyways, hope you liked this one. - Soriyaah

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Riley and Soriyaah.

(P.S Can you tell Soriyaah wrote this goodbye? I'm so proud of her, I usually write the goodbyes. But yeah I've been busy with commissions (art requests) and softball just started up again. - Riley's side note)