14

It's been a two days since the big family fight

It's been a two days since the big family fight. I walked back downstairs to find Quinn in the kitchen. She stood at the counter mixing something contently.

I walked up behind her and placed my chin on her shoulder, my arms around her waist. I tried my best to not constrict her movement. I impatiently waited for her to say something. "Whatcha making?" I asked.

"Brownies." Quinn simply replied. She had flour covering an apron she must have found around the house. My mouth watered just thinking about eating some brownies. "These brownies your making, aren't drugged are they?" I joked, knowing they probably won't, but rather be safe then sorry. She giggled at my comment.

"No Axton. The brownies aren't drugged." She revealed. She harmlessly replied using my name but the sweet way my name rolled off her tongue made me want to do sinful things to her on this very counter. "Oh pardon me. Should I have said, No Payton the brownies aren't drugged." Quinn corrected herself, quietly laughing. I scoffed at her sentence. Oh she was gonna play that card.

"Wha- that is not fair. I don't even know your full name Quinn." I snapped back, hoping this would get her to reveal her name. I bet it was just as sexy as her. She leaned over and grabbed the salt. Still attached to her back I waddled over with her. "Tough luck champ." Quinn stated. I pulled back and leaned to the side so she could see me.

"Did you just call me champ? Champ?!" I questioned. Out of all the names, champ? She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. A sly grin slowly teasing her lips. She moved me out of the way and placed the brownie pan in the already preheated oven. Quinn walked back over to the island and placed her apron and oven mitts back on the counter.

The perfect opportunity.

I ran up behind her and stared tickling her sides. She instantly squirmed and giggled. Quinn plead for me to stop. I wasn't giving up until she told me her full name.

"Ax- Axton stoppp!! Hahaha!!" Quinn begged, wiggling and trying to escape from my grasp. I continued to tickle her. "Nope, not until you tell me." I answered hoping she would give in. "Fine, haha, fine. Fineeee!!" She squealed giving into my blackmail.