23

After a lot

After a lot. And I mean a lot of convincing. I finally got Axton to let me go. He still was skeptical about me going, but I wasn't giving up. I needed some new clothes, and a shopping trip sounded like fun to Harper and I. Harper drove us to some mall, and I instantly got a text. Annoyed, I opened my phone to see who needed my attention. Axton. Of course.

Axton:
I miss you already princess.

Quinn:
I miss you to.

I wasn't going to lie, I was really horny right now. I wanted to be around Axton and continue off where we left yesterday. Thinking about it, my nipples grew harder and visible through my shirt. I cursed at myself for having this type of reaction by my friend. Feeling risky I put my phone between my legs and took a picture of my boobs. The hardened nipples visible in the pic so I tried my best to send it as discreetly as possible. We pulled up to the mall and I still had no response. I grew nervous. Stepping out of the car I put my sweatshirt on to hide what just happened. We walked through the mall and Harper had to go to the bathroom. I stood outside the restroom and waited. I still had no response so I called Axton.

"Come on come on pick up." I nervously encouraged, hoping he would give me an answer as to why he didn't text back. "Ah, Quinn. Hi." Axton stuttered nervously. He panted on the other side. My brows pulled together at the reaction I got. "Why didn't you respond?" I asked confused. He smacked his lips together. "I didn't? I'm sorry baby." He responded back nervously. I heard a slap and that was all I needed. "Oh. My. God. Your jerking off." I laughed, happy I could push him that far. "What?! Pshhhhhh." He quickly said back. "Hehe, your doing the ole five knuckle shuffle." I bust out laughing at this one. I'm to funny for my own good.

"Jesus, Quinn." Axton exclaimed I rolled my eyes before seeing Harper had exited the bathroom. "Welp, I'll leave you to it. Try to save some for me." I smirked, knowing that would get him too. I heard something else, but I hung up before I could hear it clearly. "Ok you ready!" Harper linked her arm with mine, pulling me along to each shop. We were at a Victoria's Secret and Harper was busy with the sale rack. I went through each item before one caught my eye. Holding it up I took a picture and sent it to Axton.