26

"No!" Axton shouted back, disobeying Harper and Theo

"No!" Axton shouted back, disobeying Harper and Theo. "Get out, she doesn't want to see you, and we need to continue planning how you're gonna get killed." Theo flatly said, without any hesitation.

"Just let me see her, she's my mate and this has nothing to do with the both of you." Axton snapped, ignoring the threat. "Like he said, she doesn't want to see you, asshole! Do you know how much time it took her to come up with all those things and you just- You're a real idiot Axton." Harper scolded. I shut my eyes, trying to control myself.

Why did this have to happen? Why did he have to leave. I didn't want to fight with him, I didn't want to be in this position. Unfortunately, we were and, I had to deal with it. Now I didn't want to see Axton. It was too fresh of a wound, and seeing his deviously handsome face would hurt to much.

"If you don't let me see her I'll kill both of you, now get out of my way." Axton growled out. That's when I realized that Theo and Harper are no match against their Alpha. However, I am. I put the ice cream on the coffee table, walked over to Axton with Harper and Theo shielding me from him. "Leave Axton," I ordered. He looked like a mess, a sexy mess though.

"Give me a chance, baby. Just one!" he begged me with sad and desperate eyes. Give him a chance Quinn, let him explain. Yet those weren't the words that came out my mouth. "Just leave Axton! You had your chance and you blew it! Just leave!" I shouted at him this time.

"Quinn, just let me explain! It isn't what you think!" Axton doesn't give up. "How stupid are you! Give the girl what she wants and leave!" Harper screamed at her brother, never leaving my side.

"Quinn..." my name rolled off his tongue. His shoulders sagged and he stumbled back in defeat. "I love you, Quinn! Don't give up on me, please," Axton shakingly said, his voice, and words reaching deep into my soul.

Fuck, he loves me.

Axton turned around and walked away, he disappeared into the fog of the rain. At the top of my lungs, I screamed for him, telling him I loved him too, but the words never left my lips. I didn't even flinch since he said those three precious words.