Thank you

Hello everyone :)

I hope... this book wasn't a bust, or a bad experience. That's the last thing I want hah. But throughout writing this book for those few years, I've really enjoyed it. It's one of the things I'm very proud of. Lately, it's taken a lot of brainpower to even open this app and start a new chapter. Writing doesn't come as easily as it used to.. everything changes and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue writing or not. 

It's not that I don't enjoy it, I do, and I did, but hobbies and interests change, and sometimes that change is okay ;)
But hey I might start writing another book who knows??

Anyways, let's get to the point. 
I absolutely LOVED writing this story. It made me so happy, and it gave me joy reading all your comments because people actually cared about what I poured my soul into, and it means so much to have this book actually popular (Somewhat. lets not give it too much credit lol). I'm sorry about the surprise ending, but I decided it for the better. With all that's going on I decided that this old book should finally be finished and labeled as completed. I was getting super stressed about the last chapter, and I worried if it sucked.. or if it was too rushed... But it had to be done and I'm okay with it.

I know that a lot of you are upset, but it needed an ending, just like everything else :)

When I first started this book, I was still fairly new to writing, and I wasn't the best.. I realized I included a fairly racist part in the first few chapters. I wanted to let you all know that It's deleted and I rewrote it. That line was not supposed to be taken that way, and i'm sorry. It was unintentional. 

Anyways, I don't think I have anything else to say other than thank you. Really, thank you. Support is the one of the things that really helped me out throughout this entire book and I love you all. 
I don't get very many DM's, or messages in my inbox and I usually reply so if any of you ever, EVER just want to say hi, or even give me an idea for a new book, don't be afraid okay? Yep i'm sounding desperate now haha well either way, this has been dragging on too long now and I'm speaking nonsense so Bye:)