22

Ive decided to change the book back to Jikook only. I have like 9 drafts for this book, new chapter wise. So I apologize if there will be more yoonseok scenes but I promise that I'm dropping the yoonseok thing. Readers aren't exactly liking them.. so I apologize for fucking up. Anyways here's an update ^^

-Yoongi-

"Did you talk to him?" Hoseok asks, as the vampire strides into the room.

Yoongi sighs. "I tried to." The wolf huffs.

"So it was Jimin?"

"It's human stuff... Gets a little hard to talk about that subject, especially with him. So I mean... it makes sense for the event that took place." Yoongi shrugs as he collapses on top his bed.

Hoseok hums, sitting beside the elder. Lately he's felt close to the vampire and he doesn't understand why... perhaps it's since that they've shared touching news to each other that haunts them.

"Don't worry orange, it'll all get sorted out." Yoongi says sleepily as he slams his head against the black silk pillow. "What I've learned is that Jimin can't stay mad at Jungkook for long. It's difficult for him." He mumbles sleepily.

The wolf rolls his eyes. "Are you ever going to stop calling me that?"

"Nope."

-

-Jungkook-

"Jimin?" Jungkooks soft voice is heard through the door. He knocks softly. "Can I come in?"

No reply.

"Please?" He places his forehead against the door, closing his eyes. A soft click sounds the hall before the door opens.

"Jungkook... um... I want to apologize." Jimin says quietly, only showing half of his face through the door.

"Jimin hyung, it's alright. I forgive you. Just please let me in." The wolf slides his hand through the crack of the door, grabbing hold of the vampires hand softly.

Jimin sighs, opening the door fully and letting the latter enter. Right as the wolf enters, he tackles the elder in a bone crushing hug.

"Hyung, I'm so so so so so so so sorry." Jungkook repeats over and over again as they both waddle towards the bed before falling down. "I wont ever talk about humans again." He mumbles in Jimin's shoulder.

"Oh Kookie-ah... It's alright. Please don't apologize.. You've done nothing wrong. It was me who overreacted." Jimin explains, combing his small fingers through the boys' hair.

"But hyung.. You have an actual reason as to why you were upset. I understand now and I promise to never pressure you again." He sits up, looking Jimin in the eyes.

"Why are you so..." The vampire cuts his sentence short, finding it difficult on how to word it. "Why are you treating me so well? After all I've done to you?"

Jungkook smiles. "Because hyung... You're special.. and it's a way of showing affection." The wolf jokes with the last part.

Jimin scoffs. "Special? Bullshit."

"I don't lie hyung..." Jungkok mumbles, his eyes glancing down to the vampires' plush lips.

"You lie all the time. It's in your nature-"

"I'm going to kiss you now." The wolf interrupts, leaning down and connecting their lips.

Jimin can't deny that he feels something deep inside his heart for the young pup... Because he definitely does. Something he hasn't felt for a long, long time.