25

Why am I kinda gettin.... hot by looking at these...

Credit to the artist of this piece!

-Taehyung-

He tries to be very stealthy while walking but the long crunchy grass that crashes with every step he takes, makes it VERY difficult.

Yes, Taehyung is following Namjoon.

Yes, he's completely terrified.

But he doesn't want his leader to be alone. Not after what just happened.

He couldn't control himself and taehyung understands that.

When wolves get angry, they go into this shell and can't seem to get out. It's like they're devoured by this evil force that drives their mind. It's exactly like when Vampires are in the need to feed for blood.

Taehyung makes sure to keep a distance, stopping every 5 minutes before continuing to follow his leader.

It's when Namjoon freezes that Taehyung freezes too.

"Shitttt." The young wolf curses under his breath as he jumps behind a bush and curls into a ball in hopes of invisibility.

"Taehyung?" The alphas voice is uneven, shaky, full of fear. Which taehyung has never heard present from him before. "Please just...go away."

Taehyung huffs, jumping to his feet before throwing a rock at the elders head. "No! I won't!"

"Tae please-"

"No hyung. You can't be alone right now. You want to be but I know you really can't." The young wolf speaks, walking closer to his leader but Namjoon steps back right away, creating a gap once again.

"I hurt you." The soft whisper is heard through the wind, causing Taehyungs heart to break.

"You didn't mean to. It's not you fault Namjoon-"

"It is my fault! I'm the one who did it! I hurt you! I hurt Hoseok! I made Jungkook cry and beg!" He screams, tears flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall.

"Namjoon-ah." Taehyung says. "Please don't run away from this. You made a mistake. It was anger alright? You couldn't control yourself."

The leader shakes his head. "It doesn't matter if I could or not taehyung! I still hurt my pack! I'm a fucking-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before the younger dashed into him and hugs him tightly.

"I forgive you."

-
-Hoseok-

Frankly, the entire event that took place felt like a blur to Hoseok. He doesn't remember when he got knocked out but he does remember the little things that make him shudder and scared.

Namjoon attacking him.

Jungkook crying

Saying that he loves Yoongi.