20

Please. Please explain to me why everyone is starting to call me bunny now. I don't understand.

-Jimin-

Jimin is pretty sure that he's just died a second time right now. Sure, his first death was horrible but this one seems to be 100 times worse.

Who knew that his life would end by making out with a werewolf in his bedroom, which yes, is what he's doing right now.

Hmmm okay maybe he isn't exactly regretting getting kissed by Jungkook, certainly not right now either. Because let's face it, he's horny af At the moment and the kid really knows how to kiss.

Like.... really kiss.

Who knew that a kid like Jungkook knows how to kiss this well?

"Did I make you angry?" Jimin giggles as he's thrown against the bed. The wolf's eyes are still amber, glowing in his dark room.

"Hmm.... not exactly." The younger says, voice deeper than usual as he crawls atop the vampire. Jimin has read books about werewolves.. before he was bitten. He was very fascinated about the supernatural world but wasn't sure if if was real... well I mean, now he's positive it is since he IS a vampire.

Jimin is pretty sure that Jungkook is long gone and his wolf is taking over. He probably pissed that lil black wolf off and now he's going to probably do something... really, really bad.

"I'm more like.." Jungkook couldn't find the words to even explain why he was feeling the need to ravish Jimin in all these bruises and marks.

"It's because I challenged you... isn't it?" The vampire arches his back as the youngers hands drag down his body.

"You're so pretty..." Jungkook growls, nudging up jimin's sleeping shirt. "Such beauty..."

Honestly, Jimin is freaked out about what came over Jungkook but he ain't complaining either.

"I swear jungkook... you're not in the right mind space... at all." Jimin says breathlessly as the wolf licks the skin on his stomach.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! PARK JIMIN! WHY IS THERE STILL TWO WHOLE PLATES OF  UNTOUCHED FOOD ON THIS DINNER TABLE?!!!!" And just like that, Jungkook snaps out of his trans and turns white as a ghost as he stares at Jimin breathing heavily on the bed with his shirt run up.

"Oh no..." he mumbles, quickly sitting up and scrambling to his feet. "J-Jimin I d-didn't mean-"

"Just- don't talk about it..." Jimin sighs as he pulls his shirt down and jumps off the bed. "I guess you are a little cute.." The vampire moves jungkooks bangs out of his eyes gently.

"You're...not mad...?" The wolf asks, obviously very surprised.

Jimin sighs. "A little... but not really."

"That's a relief." Jungkook says, smiling shyly as he places his forehead against Jimin's.

"Do you know what this means hyung?" Jungkook mumbles, big brown eyes now closed.

"...it's what wolves do..? I know that." Jimin shrugs.

"This means loyalty..." Jungkook says, opening his large doe eyes.

Jimin snorts. "Alright lover boy."

"Guys!!! Jin wanted me to tell you that you're breakfast is getting cold!!!!!" Out of nowhere, taehyung barges into the room, just as Jimin and Jungkook were about to kiss again.