38

So sorry.
School has been a WRECK!!! I'm seriously like already losing my mind and had about 4 breakdowns this month alone but life be like that.
Anywayssss you guys take care of yourselves k??
Enjoy the update ;)

-Jungkook-

It's early, and Jungkook can't help but shuffle awake, his eyes cracking open. The bed is super cold, and not to mention, super uncomfortable. The difference being, he sleeps on a dog bed. Always has.

And everything just smells.... bland. No special scent lays in the air and Jungkook feels like crying right now. He misses Jimin dearly. So fucking much. The sweet, sugary scent of vanilla doesn't linger on his clothes anymore.

Sighing, Jungkook pulls himself out of bed. It's only 11:15 pm. The usual time to be asleep, or in dens at all times is 10:30. Pack rules.
His eyes trace over to the window. It's just pitch black. Nothing special. Nothing special but the moon shining down on the meadow far away.

He wants to see Jimin.

Now.

Jungkook can't stop himself anymore. He can't keep himself away from Jimin any longer. He wants to see the other. No. Needs to see the other.
Fuck the rules. He never followed them anyway!

Growling, Jungkook throws a hoodie over his bare chest along with some black joggers. He dashed towards his window, lifting up the glass and poking his head out. The drop isn't that far down. He can land probably almost close to perfect. Getting a broken ankle won't stop him from seeing Jimin. Not anymore.

Quickly, Jungkook slips through the gap, falling onto the grass with a quiet thump. His heart is racing and he's pretty sure he's gonna get caught but what the fuck. He doesn't care anymore.

The only thought going through his mind is Jimin.

-

-Yoongi-

It's peaceful. Quiet. Dark.

The usual.

What Yoongi loved. And still does. But now he's beginning to question everything about that liking. It's a little too quiet. And a little too dark. Feels like there should be yelling. Or some type of annoying ass here to scream in his ear but no...

No one is here.

It's late, and he's not sleeping, shocker. I know right?
But it's just... something is stopping him from even closing his eyes. The book. Yoongi hasn't torn his attention away from it one second after he read it.

The chapter titled: Love::: Is the only page left until the book is finished. Someone obviously tore everything else out. But who would do such a thing to such a silly book, is what Yoongi is thinking.

Someone wouldn't just rip a whole chapter out of a 101 book unless they didn't want it to be known. Unless it's important.
And obviously fucking love is important because now, with everything going on, Yoongi can't take his mind off it.

It's not until a sudden quiet tap fills the room, his ears perking up. "What the fuck-" Yoongi shrugs. Probably was just some wind. He doesn't care at the moment-

Another tap.

Growling, Yoongi stands to his feet, stomping to his window with narrow eyes but all the anger suddenly leaves his body as he sees a male standing right in front of him.

"Hyung!"

"What the living fuck?!! Jungkook?!!" He shouts quietly, opening his window and dragging the pup inside his room. "What the fuck are you doing here!"