28

Updateeeeee. 🙌
Credit to the artist for this amazing art ;)

 🙌Credit to the artist for this amazing art ;)

-Jungkook-

The young pup rubs his eyes whilst shaking his head. A long walk made his mind calm and anger disappear, all the memories coming to drown his head and heart.

"Kookie." Hoseok seats himself beside the pup.

"Hyung." Jungkook's voice is broken. "I messed up... bad."

Hoseok doesn't reply, not because he's angry... because he simply doesn't know what to say.

"H-Hyung?" Jungkook calls again. The orange haired male stops his actions, sighing.

"Maybe I shouldn't have fell in love with him." The elder turns around, surprised at his younger brothers statement. "Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him..." Jungkook murmurs, his face expressionless. "Maybe I shouldn't have even stayed in that stupid house."

"I-I..." Jungkook growls, throwing a stick at a nearby tree. "I fucking hate vampires."

The younger wolf tries to convince himself.. saying it over and over again until he's screaming it like a maniac.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok shouts, slapping the boys' arm and shaking him repeatedly. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Making myself see the truth.." Jungkook says, his lips in a straight line and eyes unmoving, like glass.

"No. Kook." Hoseok shakes his head, actually a little scared for his younger brothers emotional state. This isn't healthy... this isn't what Jungkook should be doing to himself. The young pup is trying to change his thinking... which shouldn't be what he needs.

"This isn't right. Please stop." Hoseok says sternly.

"Hyung... can't you see that this is all wrong?" Jungkook murmurs. His doe eyes staring at his older brothers chest.

"This isn't wrong. It's not." The orange haired male tries to explain. "Jungkook, I've never seen you this happy before. I see how you and Jimin look at each other."

The boy looks up. "Jimin loves you kookie.. he loves you. And you love him too."

"Hyung... I can't love him... he can't love me-"

"I don't care. Since when have you?" Hoseok growls, staring intently at the younger.

"I-I don't know.."

"Yes you do!"

"No hyung! N-No!" Jungkook falls to his knees, mind puzzled and heart broken.

Immediate guilt fills hoseoks gut. He never intended to make Jungkook this broken. He was the one who caused the argument between the two.

The younger sniffs. "Do you still love Yoongi hyung..?"

"...yes." The elder answers quietly, laying his head against the soft grass. "But I hurt him too... so that's why I was so angry before. Because I messed up."

"Guess we both did." Jungkook chuckles bitterly.

"Wait shut up." Hoseok snaps suddenly, perking his head up in alert. "Someone is here..."

Jungkook silences immediately, heart pounding in his chest as he watches his brother slowly stand up and sniff around the air.

"Stay down.." Hoseok commands quietly. The environment around them grows silent, unbearably silent.

The sound of a stick breaking snaps Hoseok as he growls and shifts quickly, throwing himself into the trees and bushes, disappearing completely.

"OW OW OW! HOSEOK WHAT THE FUCK!" Taehyung's pained voice echoes through the meadow. Jungkook quickly jogs over to the wolves, in surprise that it's his pack. All here.

"Oh... sorry. I thought you were an intruder or something..." Hoseok laughs nervously, going back to his human form.

"That hurt." Taehyung snaps, pulling himself off the ground and wiping his pants.

"Well!" The orange haired male throws his hands up. "You could've made an introduction or something so I'd at least know you weren't a foe!"

"Enough arguing you two.." The alpha demands, his voice low. With one look, Jungkook can see how broken Namjoon is.

Hoseok and taehyung both shut up, the older of the two taking a step back.

"We left the vampires. Thought you'd like to know.." Hoseok grumbles, his voice holding venom.

Namjoon stares at the ground. "Alright.."

"Come on Kook. We'll set up beds." Hoseok says, grabbing the youngests arm and dragging him away, not even sparing the alpha a glance.

"What was that hyung?" Jungkook asks, stumbling on the ground after being dragged.

"What was what." His older brother snaps.

"Namjoon.... look.... mean..." are the only words Jungkook can get out, clearing his throat.

"Well what do you expect me to say Jungkook? He attacked me. I'm kinda pissed at him." Hoseok says bitterly.

And he has a full right to be but ignoring Namjoon won't be solving any problems.

The two wolves finish preparing the beds, made of big leaves and soft grass. Jungkook yawns, shifting to his wolf form and pawing at his bed, making it comfortable.

"Goodnight Hobi hyung..." Jungkook murmurs quietly as he nuzzles his nose affectionally at his brother.

"Goodnight tae tae hyung.." Jungkook licks the older wolfs' nose, a spring in his step for he doesn't want to awake his pack by stepping on a stick.

"Goodnight Namjoonie hyung.." the pup is a bit cautious at first, his paw slightly caressing his alphas side before nuzzling his face against his soft ear.

Jungkook tends to do this often, growing into a habit to nuzzle each of his brothers before falling asleep.

He looks up to the sky. "Goodnight moon."
He jumps over to his bed, pawing at it quickly before lowering his body.

Crack!

Jungkooks ears spring up, Amber eyes now on alert. A growl erupts, a fair warning to the intruder that there is a wolf pack.

But the scent makes him freeze.... he knows that scent... the sweet scent of vanilla and sugar.

Jimin.