50

Heyyyyy. So this chapter is gonna be a long one. Anyways, my inbox is open so you guys can always come and message me if you need to talk.
This is also kinda a violent chapter because of reasons so that's a warning!

-Jungkook-

The morning is dark, the sun not even rising just yet. Today is the day, where the plan starts. The past few days, Jungkook has been glued to Ruby's side, acting as if he's madly in love with her. His tactic if you may ask? He forced himself to think that it was Jimin. It was the only way to at least show he cared for the female.

"Alright everyone." Jinyoung says as he sits down in front of the group of other wolves, his hands linked together loosely. "We on board with the plan for tonight?"

Everyone nods, Namjoon still reluctant about the entire thing but he doesn't say anything against it, leaning against the couch with a lip caught in his teeth.

"Great. Remember Namjoon, choking. It'll be the quietest option." Jinyoung says softly as he stares at the alpha who just lightly glares at him.

"You only told me 10 times." Namjoon mutters, his jaw clenching tightly.

"Hyung.." Jungkook says softly as he grabs the alphas hand and squeezes it lightly which seemed to make the older keep his composure.

"What.." Hoseok speaks up, all heads turning to him. "What if it doesn't work?" The orange haired male speaks softly, his eyes glued to his hands.

"It has to." Jungkook murmurs softly as he stares at Hoseok. "It's gonna. Stop being negative."

"I can't help it. There's always a chance that something could go wrong." Hoseok snaps at the younger with a scowl, running a hand through his hair.

The pup chews on his lip with a sigh as he goes bak to stare ahead of him. It's going to work. It HAS to work.. Otherwise there'd be no other way to go back to the one he loves.

But... Everyone has that doubt. Hoseok was just bitchy enough to say it aloud.

It's silent for a moment before Namjoon stands up, pulling down his shirt just tad. "Let's just get this done already. Enough sitting around." The alpha turns and goes to walk upstairs. Of course... all of this.. must happen at night when everyone is distracted.

Jungkook sighs, standing up as well. "Time to go see Ruby.." he murmurs softly, walking out the door and down to where the girl wolf usually is.

"Ah Jungkook!" Ruby screeches as she embraces Jungkook tightly, the boy laughing lightly.

"Hi Ruby." Jungkook says softly. Don't get him wrong.. He does feel a tad bad about using the girl like this but it's what he has to do in order to get back to his true love. His true mate.

-

=Later that night=

-Taehyung-

"Good evening!" The wolf says loudly, marching over to the man standing outside the rock wall, guarding it. Just behind that wall is the elders house.

"Kim Taehyung." The one with blue hair crosses his arms. "What're you doing awake."

"Oh Yuta! You know you can just call me Taehyung! Kim Taehyung is too formal. Way too formal for it's own good." The brown wolf shrugs softly, blabbering. This is exactly why he's a good distractor. He just blabbers.

Yuta just stares at him. "Taehyung, what do you WANT." he snaps, teeth blared and Taehyung lightly jumps. Yuta is a black wolf, which is why he's so viscous. Good thing Jungkook isn't like this. Then again he doesn't blame Yuta, the guy has been denied from almost every single omega here for mating.