24

Update 🚄
Credit to the artist for this amazing drawing :)

Update 🚄Credit to the artist for this amazing drawing :)

"What if I did."

The statement makes every wolf in the room freeze.

"What did you just say?" Namjoon asks, fists clenching.

"You heard me." Hoseok stands up. The alphas eyes turn a very dark orange as he steps closer.

"Namjoon hyung-" Taehyung grabs his wrist but the wolf only snatches it away, growling in the process.

"You fell in love with one of them?!!" He shouts, throwing a chair across the room.

"Yeah! I did! So what! You don't control my life Namjoon!" Hoseok screeches, hands slightly shaking and heart beating rapidly. He's terrified, but he doesn't back away.

"You're a fucking disgrace." Namjoon growls before pushing the orange haired male backwards.

The words surprise the pack, eyes going wide. Namjoon never, never, hurts one of them.

"Namjoon! Stop it!" Taehyung cries.

"A lie! You're a fucking lie! You don't belong in my pack! You're not apart of my pack!" The alpha screams, kicking the helpless wolf on the floor.

Jungkook watches in horror as the scene unfolds in front of him. This is what Namjoon would do to him... if he ever finds out that Him and Jimin are involved.

He'd hurt him.

Taehyung obviously had enough because before Jungkook could blink, the male jumps on their alpha and tackles him.

"STOP IT!" Taehyung cries. "PLEASE STOP!"

But Namjoon is too lost in anger and rage to even hear the begs. To even feel guilt.

He's out of control.

"Get off me!" Namjoon shouts, pushing the smaller wolf off him.

"YOU WENT AGAINST YOUR OWN FAMILY FOR A FUCKING VAMPIRE!" He screams at Hoseok. "After all I've done for you!"

The alpha grabs a chair, holding it above his head and about to smash it over Hoseok. Jungkook jumps atop his hyung, crying into his chest.

He just wants this to stop. He wants all of this to stop.

"Please don't hurt him hyung!" Jungkook cries, tears flooding down his face. "Please don't hurt my brother!"

He snuggles closer. "Please don't hurt me." He cries out loud.

The chair drops to the floor with a thud as the alpha backs away with wide eyes.

Eyes with pure terror. Horror. Eyes that no longer hold the color orange.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook says in between sobs.

"I'm sorry that I broke the rules."

"I'm sorry that I went against you."