54

For Kookie's Birthday 🎂

-Jin-

"So... you still have no clue on how to solve this whole... love death thing." Namjoon says softly, gently messing with the fabric of the arm of the chair he's sitting on and Jin sighs.

"No... Leedo is working on it.."

"You're not throwing up blood either.. right?" The wolf stares at Jin who lays down on the long sofa.

"There's a difference between like and love." Jin mutters. It is true. Him and Namjoon just aren't as clickable as Jimin and Jungkook, or even Hoseok and Yoongi. It just doesn't work. Though, he does like Namjoon. The wolf is nice, and gives him butterflies but it's more of a highschool crush than love.

"Oh..." Namjoon blinks. "Okay." the words come out softly. "Jin, I want you to know that if something like that were happening to the pack, I would've done the same thing you did." he says softly.

"You would betray them?" Jin's eyes stare at Namjoon who nods.

"If it meant life or death, then yes. I would do anything in my power to save them. Even if they end up hating me for the rest of their lives. It's the responsibility of a leader."

The vampire lets out a breath and he doesn't even realize that his eyes watered a bit. He's sitting up in an instant and wiping at them, sniffling softly. "You really like to brag about how wise you are huh?"

Namjoon smiles. "What??? It's wisdom. And it gives you something to relate to, because I understand your struggles."

"Oh stop it." Jin throws a pillow at the other who just laughs, giving a wide smile showing those stupid dimples that Jin really likes.

"Jin... you know-"

"JIN!" Leedo bursts in, panting heavily as he's holding up a mug, rushing over to Jin who is wearing a shocked expression.

"Don't you know how to knock???" Jin's eyes lightly narrow as his eyes flick to the mug. "What's that?"

"It's the cure- well sort of-"

"WHAT?!!!"

"Wait please let me explain." Leedo tries to catch his breath, taking a seat on the carpet. "It took time but I ended up finding something on this special type of flower. It's called a sunkissed bloom." He says softly. "It's a type of golden flower that only grows at special parts of the world! I just happened to use my magic and get one!" Leedo smiles wide. "But... the only problem to this treatment is it's kinda more of a vaccine than a cure." he says softly. "It wouldn't work on Jimin nor Yoongi only because they're already through the process of the entire thing. But you, havent even started, if you drink this it'll protect YOU from going through that and you won't be harmed from love."

Jin blinks. "What-Leedo! Youre supposed to be finding something to save my BROTHERS! NOT ME!"

"But I know you've taken a liking to the wolf here." Leedo gestures to Namjoon. "Soon you'll be going through the same thing. Im still working on a cure to save the others. But please. Drink this."

"Jin. Drink it." Namjoon is staring at him with wide eyes. "I...please."

The vampire swallows, going to turn to the mug held out in front of him and he slowly takes it before bringing it to his lips and taking a sip. It tastes like honey... It tastes like life, like love, and like warmth. As he continues drinking the mixture, his chest lightens and he's suddenly getting flashbacks to his human life, all the good and bad...

He pulls away with a ragged breath, his hands gripping the clay mug as he stares ahead of him with wide eyes.

"Jin?" Namjoon is crouching beside the vampire, his hand on the others back. "Are you okay?"