23

Update 🙌
Credit to the artist!!
I'm sorry I didn't get a name for whoever drew this wonderful piece :)

Update 🙌Credit to the artist!!I'm sorry I didn't get a name for whoever drew this wonderful piece :)

-Jin-

"Why did you call all of us here?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah. I was actually kinda busy." Yoongi implies.

"Vampire meeting." The eldest puts his fingertips together. They all sat at a round table in the dining room.

"You do realize that the wolves can hear us right?" The vampire with baby blue eyes deadpans.

"We need to discuss the problem at hand." Jin says, completely ignoring the others comment.

"What problem?" Jimin asks, flicking a piece of paper on the table, obviously very bored.

"Ha-eun is coming to visit in a week." The mention of the females' name makes both of his brothers freeze.

"Ha-eun?? But..."

"Why?! Hyung... the pack-" Jimin says worriedly.

"I know." Jin sighs. "I know... I don't know what to do."

"Send them back home! That's obviously the only option hyung! She'll kill them if she finds them here. Worse, she'll kill us if she finds out we've even been hanging out with them." Yoongi says.

"We can't just send them home?!!" Jimin shouts.

"Why not?!! They don't belong here Jimin!" Yoongi screams back.

"ENOUGH!" The elders voice booms, making both vampires shut up.

"We have to send them back home. That's final." Jin clarifies.

"But hyung-"

"I said that's final." He snaps at the youngest.

"Why is she even visiting?" Yoongi asks.

"Coming to check up on us. She wants to see how the house is doing..." Jin sighs.

"The house? What about us?" He scoffs.

"That bitch doesn't give a fuck about us. Don't act like she does hyung." Jimin hisses.

"Jimin." Jin warns.

"Come on hyung! Don't be oblivious! She's a self hearted bitch who just wants power. We all know that she's coming back for the silver outrings."

"Jimin, we all know that the silver outrings is dead." Yoongi says.

"Magic can't die Yoongi. Especially not magic like that."

"I did not call you up here to ARGUE!" Jin screams. "It's your responsibility to tell the wolves they are leaving. Since you all stayed with one. I'll be telling Namjoon and Taehyung. Yoongi-"

"Hoseok. I know." The black haired male sighs as he gets out of his seat and walks out of the room.

"Hyung..." Jimins voice is small. "I'm not telling Jungkook."

Jin whines out loud. "Jimin! Do you want him killed?!"

"He's not healed yet."

"Frickin- yes he is. Stop making excuses." Jin snaps. "It's either you tell him or I do. You decide."

"But..." Jimin sniffs.

"I don't want him to go."

-
-Jungkook-

"Yah I was busy." Hoseok huffs, crossing his arms.

"We're having a wolf meeting." Namjoon states.

"Ugh! I hate wolf meetings." Jungkook whines.

"What!" The alpha shouts, very shocked.

"Yeah. Last time we had a meeting it lasted 2 hours since taehyung and Jungkook started discussing their stupid video games." Hoseok deadpans.

"Yah! He asked how our day went! So we told you guys how our day went!" Taehyung screeches.

"IT DOESNT MATTER!! MY DAY WAS WASTED!" Hoseok shouts.

Omg... Jungkook smiles widely.

Hoseok hyung is the werewolf version of Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung is the wolf version of Jin, and taehyung...

Jungkook shakes his head. He'll get back to taehyung.

"We are getting off topic." Namjoon sighs, rubbing his eyes. "I believe it is time to leave."

"What."

"..."

"Eh. I'm fine with that." Taehyung shrugs.

"Wait why?" Hoseok asks.

"We've been here long enough. It's time for us to leave."

"But hyung... do we have to leave?" Jungkook asks.

"It'd be best... we've broken enough rules." The alpha explains.

"So we're just going back to our old lives?" The orange haired male asks.

"Probably."

"Huh... that sounds... fun..." Jungkook clears his throat.

"Listen, I don't want to leave either but we've caused enough trouble. If anyone finds out that we've been staying with vampires... they'd band us."

"Namjoon... we aren't exactly breaking any rules? It's not like we're cross loving." Hoseok points out.

At the mention of cross loving, Jungkook gulps before glancing to taehyung whom is biting his lip.

"The elders will still be upset about us engaging with vampires Hoseok."

Jungkook looks down, his hands beginning to fumble with his shirt.

"Guys, we have no intention of staying here. No purpose. It's time to leave." Namjoon confirms.

"What do you mean no purpose? What if Yoongi gets scared of thunder again?" The younger wolf shouts, teeth clenching.

"Hoseok this is ridiculous. Drop it." Namjoon growls.

"No! I need to be here to comfort him!"

"Don't tell me you've developed FEELINGS for this vampire!" Namjoon laughs.

The orange haired male silences.

"Hoseok... please just stop." Taehyung whispers, very scared of what might happen next.

The male looks up boldly, making eye contact with the alpha.

"What if I did."