16

"Oh my god! You're here!" Jimin shouts as he literally tackles Jungkook into a bone crushing hug.

"Yeah! I-I am!" Jungkook laughs nervously.

"I was worried that you would never come back cuz you left the note- and and you didn't even say goodbye." The words came out fast as Jimin spoke.

"Hyung there's a storm outside. So I came back." Jungkook informs. Jimin nods. Suddenly his eyes widen as he realizes his position with the wolf.

They're centimeters apart, arms around each other and breaths fanning the others face.

The younger stares into Jimins eyes, taking in every detail. He's not used to seeing them blue. But just like Jimin, they're beautiful.

"You should stop being so angry all the time. You have beautiful eyes." Jungkook whispers, his hand almost begging to touch Jimins face.

The vampire inhales deeply as a shade of pink tints his cheeks. Jungkook slowly moves his hand up to Jimins face, the heat radiating off the elder as jungkooks hand comes closer. Once Jimin realizes what's happening, he's quick to push Jungkook away and clear his throat.

"Jin would've killed me if you didn't come back." The vampire wipes his clothes off, his voice going back to its regular pitch.

Jungkook sighs. He doesn't understand Jimin. One minute he's acting as if Jungkook is the world to him and the next he's treating him like he hates him to his grave. Jungkook just doesn't understand.

"My pack is here too." Jungkooks voice comes out small. The vampire in front of him physically reacts, his eyes going wide and body jolting.

"What." Jimin asks, wondering if he heard that right.

"My. Pack. Is. Here." Jungkook says slowly, his voice holding venom.

"YOUR PACK?!! Oh fuck! I'm dead! I'm so dead! They're going to kill me!" The vampire starts worrying, pacing around and talking to himself.

"They'll probably hang me and eat me-"

"JIMIN!" Jungkook shouts, grabbing hold of the smallers hands.

"They're not going to hurt you. I promise." His voice is soft and velvety. Jimin harshly pulls his hands free from the wolf's grasp before stomping out of his room and into the dining room.

"Ah, Jimin, welcome to the party." Yoongi says enthusiastically. The young vampire cautiously looks around the room, examining every face. The one sitting beside Jin doesn't stop glaring at him, the one with orange hair whom is sitting across from Yoongi is just staring at him and the one with brown hair smiles big and waves when they make eye contact.

"Who-"

"This is Jungkook's pack. Namjoon, the leader thingy, the weirdo I'm not sure what he's supposed to be, and orange here. He's my new playmate." Yoongi explains. Jimin only eyes him with a "what the hell is wrong with you" look.

"MY NAME IS HOSEOK YOU LITTLE-" Hoseok stands up, throwing his chair backwards as he lunges at the vampire.

"What the heck is going on here!" Jungkook screeches as he walks into the room with commotion inside.

"HOSEOK HYUNG GET OFF OF YOONGI HYUNG!" He shouts, running at the two males and pulling them apart.

"No kookie, let me kill him. Let me kill that son OF A BITCH!" Hoseok shouts.

"HOSEOK!" Namjoon's voice booms through the room, bouncing off each wall. All wolves freeze and turn to look at him.

"SIT DOWN. NOW." He growls angrily as his amber eyes shine. Jungkook and Hoseok obey immediately.