56

Hello:)
It only recently occurred to me how long this book has been going on... I guess I'm slow :|

It's dark outside this morning... as if the sun hadn't even thought to rise. As if it didn't want to.. The moon hadn't even come out to say hello the previous night either... Only fog sat across the fields.

It honestly spooked the hell out of everyone.

The house was dark as well, and not much communicating was going on. Everyone was just trying to spend as much time as they possibly could with each other before... you know.

Jimin and Yoongi have gotten worse to the point they couldn't even stand. Jimin, suffering a lot more than Yoongi due to the fact that he's just more in love, and.. well.. that mark that's on his neck stings like hell every minute.

Why did this have to happen? Do they deserve this?

"Jungkook.." Jimin coughs, eyes hooded as he blearily reaches out to Jungkook who rushes over, going to nuzzle their noses.

"Baby.. I brought you some more blood- I thought it'd help- Jin hyung is making soup too. Rice soup." The wolf murmurs, going to bring the wine glass to the vampires lips.

Jimin whines, going to weakly push away the glass. "I can't-" he sobs, chest constricting with pain and his hand flies to his neck. "Kookie it hurts- it h-hurts!" he cries, and it breaks Jungkook's heart because.. it's him that's making Jimin go through all this pain.. through all this suffering.

It's insane how only a few days ago everything was sunshine and rainbows and they were all so happy.. all so joyful. They finally had a family.
Now it seems as if it's all breaking apart..

A wail leaves the blondes lips and Jungkook is snapped out of his trans, going to cup his loves cheeks. "Jimin-"

"G-Get someone please-" Jimin hiccups and Jungkook nods, going to quickly rush out of the room. He runs past Yoongi's room, who seems to be more calm but looks too pale to even be dead.

Will god let them win? Will they succeed? Or will they fail.. Jungkook prays to succeed.

"Leedo!" Jungkook pants as he gets to the others room, cheeks lightly flushed from the running. "It's Jimin.. he's getting really bad."

Leedo bites his lip and stands up, going to grab something from his cabinet. "Jungkook... There's something-"

"NO! You have to help Jimin. Please.. he's in so much pain.. please.." Jungkook begs, hands together and Leedo sighs, going to nod and they quickly run down the hall.

"Hey! Yoongi is-"

"IM QUITE BUSY AT THE MOMENT!" Leedo shouts as he runs past Hoseok and bursts into Jimin's room, eyes going wide in horror.

While they were gone, the vampire inside had gotten worse.. he's hanging off the bed, with blood dripping from his lips and unmoving.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook screams as he rushes to his love and helps him back onto the bed. "L-Leedo- he's ice cold- He's pale- I can barely feel him breathing- Do something!" He cries and the boy looks overwhelmed.

"I-"

"PLEASE HE- Jimin please look at me!" Jungkook begs as he cups the vampires cheeks, eyes big with tears. The vampire isn't moving.. it's like he's dead- for real-

Leedo snaps out of it from another scream of the wolf, and he's quickly rushing to the side of the bed. "I need water-" he instructs and Jungkook quickly rushes to go get some, filling a pitcher before running back.

"Please- save him-"

Leedo snatches the water and he takes out what looks like a wine glass that he took out of his cabinet before they left, going to put the cork in his mouth and rip it out before pouring the liquid into the pitcher of water. "Hold is mouth open-"