21

Update 🙌

-Kookie-

"Jungkook I am not putting on that blindfold." Jimin concludes, pushing the black blindfold away from him.

"Jiminssi! Please!!! I want to surprise you!" The younger begs.

"I already know where we're going? So what's the point on surprising me-"

"Just put on the damn blindfold!" Jungkook growls, eyes hinting a pinch of yellow. The vampire throws his hands up.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Aish..." Jimin mumbles as he snatches the blindfold away from the wolf before tying it securely around his head.

"Jungkook, I'm just saying, if you're planning on doing anything to me, I will not hesitate to scream rape." The blonde says as he's blindly walked through the open fields.

"Good thing I won't be doing anything to you... yet." Jungkook mumbles.

"What?"

"Oh nothing... anyways, I was thinking..."

"RAPE!" Jimin screams, flailing his arms and beginning to run off and tears off his blindfold.

"JIMIN I HAVENT EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET?!!!" Jungkook shouts after him as he begins to run.

"RAPE! R A P E! RAPERAPERAPE-" The wolf soon catches up and tackles Jimin to the ground.

"Would you just SHUT UP?!!"

"Hmmmm nope! This is rape and I need the whole empty plains to know it." The vampire smiles.

"Aish... so cute." Jungkook pinches the blondes cheeks.

"Ay ay yah!" The vampire smacks his hands away. "No touchy. We've gone over this."

"We made out an hour ago." Jungkook deadpans.

"Yeah well that's different." Jimin smiles, cupping the elders face and pulling him closer.

"So I can't touch you? Or I can't touch your face but I can only touch your lips?" The wolf teases.

"You're annoying." Jimin mumbles before placing a soft kiss against jungkooks lips.

"Jiminie, we shouldn't be doing...this...here." Jungkook stops speaking as the kiss basically pulls him in and makes all his brain cells stop working.

Whenever he kisses Jimin, it feels like he's in heaven. Perhaps he's really in hell but whatever. It don't matter. He could care less.

The kiss ends quickly because let's face it, with Jungkook laying on top of him, he can't breath at all when their devouring each other's faces.

"I can't- breath with you on top of me!" Jimin says breathlessly as he rolls the wolf over beside him.

"Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't. Think I'm ready to see humans again.." Jimin admits. The younger turns on his side and faces the blonde.

"Why?"

"I don't know... it's been forever since I've had any interaction with humans.. last time I saw one I.." Jimin stops speaking, his sentence falling flat.

Jungkook frowns. He knows what Jimin was going to say.

"Jimin-ah... it's not your fault. You know that... right?" The wolf interlocks their hands together cautiously, praying that the vampire won't react.

"Sure it is... I'm the one who did it."

"But that's not my point-"

"Jungkook you don't understand anything." Jimin snaps, snatching his hand out of the youngers. "You were never human. You've never been killed. You've never experienced coming back as a monster. You've never seen the faces of your family and friends when they find you in the house with blood all over you. You don't understand a thing." The vampires voice is laced with venom as he sits up and begins to walk away.

"Jimin Wait-"

"No jungkook. This is why we stay away from wolves. This is why we have a fucking peace treaty. It's because we never stop arguing."

"But we just-"

"Kissed? So? Look at what's happening now! All you wolves are the same." Jimin spits before turning on his heel and leaving the wolf by himself.

Jungkook stands there for a long while, mind just blank.

"I don't understand... what did I do wrong?" He asks himself as his eyes fill will tears.

-

"I brought you dinner." A voice from behind him startles him as he flings his head back.

"Go away Yoongi hyung. I'm not hungry." Jungkook snaps, turning back to the beautiful view of the sky.

This was the exact same place that Namjoon found him.

"Come on. I walked all the way out here to give you this food. Be grateful and eat it." The vampire seats himself beside him, placing the plate full of fresh cooked steak down.

"Not hungry."

Yoongi stares at him in disbelief. "But it's steak?!!! Don't you love meat?!"

"I'm not hungry hyung. Can you please go away?" The wolf says in a softer tone this time, laced with sadness.

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. "What's wrong Jungkook?"

The boy shakes his head. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"You're lying." The elder deadpans. "Does this have something to do with Jimin?"

The wolf sighs. "I don't understand hyung."

"Welp, I got nothing to do for the rest of my life so go ahead and rant to me." Yoongi lays down on the grass.

"I thought we actually had something going on? Like we put aside our differences of being different and we actually started having fun... but this morning I was going to take him to the town down beside the banks. We were talking and he said that he wasn't ready to see humans again." Jungkook explains.

"You were going to take him to a human town?" Yoongi asks as he sits up and look at the younger with a sad face.

"Yeah? He agreed before but when I was about to take him, he told me that the last time he saw a human was when he killed one. And I told him it wasn't his fault and then he got all defensive and started yelling at me; saying I don't understand what it feels like... that I don't understand anything."

"Jungkook.." Yoongi sighs, rubbing the wolf's back. "The thing about Jimin is that he's so complicated. It took me about 50 years to figure him out. He's more like caving himself in to hide his insecurities. The subject of humans is one of them. Since we were one, we have the memories of our pasts. It's a sensitive topic to him because-well- it hurts him. It's not just towards you, Jungkook. Jimin is like this to everyone. He doesn't hate you, no. He's just overwhelmed with the thought about going back and seeing his past."

Jungkook stares at the vampire beside him. Damn. This vampire is wise.

"Just go talk to him. He needs someone to talk to in these times." Yoongi says.

"Why not you? He'd listen to you." Jungkook sighs.

"But he'll open up to you." The vampire pokes Jungkooks chest before laying back down.

"Now eat that steak. I can tell you're very hungry."