𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲 || 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗓𝗎𝗂

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘- 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗓𝗎𝗂 -

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘
- 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗓𝗎𝗂 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

NOW THAT MUZAN WAS GONE,

you along with the other pillars had resigned from their duties to live simple lives, ones that were definitely well deserved. But ever since demons had walked the earth, you were your village's crown jewel and daughter of a well known family who were famous for their food exporting business around the country. And so being older and living back home brought in a lot of suitors who had been invited by your father for the family's future.

You had turned them all down though because of one thing that had been eating up at your heart and mind ever since you left the demon slayer corps and that was your love for Tengen Uzui - the sound pillar.

You both actually had a relationship during your time as pillars and was rumored to be his fourth wife by the others, but of course it was all too difficult to handle back then. You decided to break up for you were not so keen on the idea of marrying a man with already three wives. Another thing was that you wanted a child but it seemed he wasn't the type to considering he had three other wives who probably wished the same.

But now, nearly two years later, you felt you no longer had any feelings for him after not seeing him at all. You were prepared to finally start a new and forget about old relationships
so here you were in present day, walking through the empty halls of your home to meet your newest suitor. You wore a pink and white yukata and a decorative flower pin to secure your neatly done hair that contrasted your beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Once you neared the paper door of the main living room, you could already hear the sound of your father having a cheerful conversation with another man you'd most likely reject.

Your father looked to the side and noticed your shadow through the paper doors and a smile reached his face. "Ah! It seems that my daughter is here to meet you now." He chortled, signalling you to slide the doors open. "May I present to you, my beautiful daughter, (Y/n)." You shot your father and the man before him a light smile before proceeding inside the room to kneel on the velvet pillow on the floor.

"Hello, Ms (Y/n), you look radiant this morning"

You simply thanked the man before you and that was when your father decided to leave. "I shall leave you be. Please, do enjoy yourselves." You looked over your father who had a pleading look on his face after you had rejected so many other men. "Thank you father." He then nodded and went on his way, leaving you alone.

"I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me." The man chuckled, nervously running his hand up to his nape. "My name is Yonezu, it surely is a pleasure to meet you." Finally your eyes met his and a blush crept on your cheeks. "May we go for a stroll?" He asked, getting up and extending his hand out for you to take which you accepted "of course."