𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗌𝗻𝗎 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗌𝗻 || 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖟𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡- 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
- 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

THINGS WERENT LOOKING SO WELL FOR BOTH YOU AND SANEMI.

You were both fighting against an upper moon and everything was definitely not going according to plan.

You were severely injured but your fighting spirit continue to carry you throughout the battle and Sanemi looked so beaten and bloody but his anger and rage fuelled his ability to keep fighting.

"Don't give up (Y/n)! We will win this!!" Sanemi yelled as he dodged the quick slashes of the demon. "I don't think that's an option, demon slayer." It hissed before lunging in for another attack.

"Don't worry, we will prevail!" You proudly said with the remaining faith you had left. You gripped the handle of your nichirin blade tightly before slashing towards the demon. You were beginning to lose your strength, your feet were shaky as well as your knees and your vision would blur itself from time to time as the battle continued.

I'm losing too much blood...

Sanemi felt his anger rise to his throat as he jumped and dodged, doing his very best to kill the demon. Luckily it didn't look like the demon would kill you both, but it just might if you give up now.

"Just die already!!" He yelled, hopping from the walls to boost himself toward the demon to slash it once more. His blade had managed to slice its leg off, causing the demon to tumble onto the ground.

"Stay down!!" Sanemi rushed to your side, standing in between you and the now regenerating demon.

"S-Sanemi.." you whimpered, reaching for his sleeve. "Just hold on (Y/n), we can win this!" He said with gritted teeth. He looked tired but he just couldn't allow himself to give up.
Seeing him still pushing himself made you straighten yourself out, preparing for another attack.

As the demon regenerated, you carelessly lunged toward it. You just wanted it to be over, wanted the throbbing pain on your side to stop and so there you were in mid air, sword in hand ready to kill.

But unfortunately you were too careless and reckless.

"(Y/n)! Don't!" Sanemi called after you but it was already too late. The demon caught you with its hand, digging it's claws into your abdomen. Your eyes shot wide open before coughing up a large amount of blood.

"NO!!"

You lay there on the ground, beaten and bloody under the claws of a bloodthirsty demon. It cackled loudly, digging his claws further into your stomach.

"LET HER GO!!" Sanemi yelled, his voice cracking. "Idiots! You're both idiots!!" It continued to laugh, causing Sanemi to return to his battle stance. "If I let her go, she'll bleed out and die on the spot!"