𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 || 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺

𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗦- 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺 -

𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗦
- 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

YOU SAT DOWN ON THE PORCH,

watching as your husband played tag with your two children, Kaito and Hiyori. Your son had your (h/c) locks and Inosuke's green eyes while your daughter had Inosuke's dark blue hair with light blue ends and your (e/c) orbs.

A small chuckle came out of you when your children began throwing snowballs at Inosuke who fake-died into the ground.
"Ahh! I'm wounded!!" He yelled, clenching his stomach and then proceeding to shield himself from the rapid fire of snowballs.

"Get em'!!" Kaito yelled before throwing his entire weight on Inosuke who's eyes widened at the sudden impact with an oomf. Your nose scrunched up followed by your eyes squinting as if you felt the pain of your husband who was now being mercilessly tackled by his kids.

Loud laughter escaped your daughter as Inosuke sat up. "I surrender!" He exclaimed with that laugh of his that never changed ever since you were younger. A few moments later you decided to approach your family who was in a laughing fit.

"Mommy!" Hiyori called out when she spotted you. She jogged towards you while you knelt down to scoop her up into your arms. "Hey honey!" You chuckled as her small hands rested on your shoulders. "We finally defeated daddy!" She told you with a wide smile across her face. "Did you now?"

"Yeah we did!" Kaito got up from the snow and stood victorious over his father who dusted himself off from the snow. His tied up hair was covered in snow including his long lashes which had little snowflakes resting on them.
"Hey princess~" he teased with a small smirk. You shook your head as the two of you approached each other.

"So, you gonna show them the surprise yet?"

When those words left you lips, Kaito and Hiyori's eyes lit up. "Surprise?!" They both said simultaneously. "What's the surprise?!"
Inosuke let out a hefty laugh before answering "It won't be a surprise if we told you now would it?"

"Please!!!" Kaito and Hiyori pleaded with puppy eyes ultimately causing Inosuke to give in. "Alright, follow me." Hiyori remained in your arms while Kaito jogged over to hold Inosuke's hand. You followed him into the small shed next to your home for the big reveal.

Inosuke stood protectively in front of the door with his hands now behind his back. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you.." he started, causing you to playfully roll your eyes.

"Your very own.."

Your kids' eyes grew even wider as they tried to contain their excitement. Their hands balled into fists in anticipation as their dad slowly opened the door.

"Hog masks!!" He cheered, extending his arms to gesture towards the two smaller pig masks (compared to Inosuke's when he was younger) that sat on the shelf. He then moved over to stand next to you as Kaito and Hiyori ran inside the shed.

"WOAH!!" They exclaimed as they took the masks in their hands. Hiyori's mask had a little pink bow clipped on the ear while Kaito's remained the same as Inosuke's.

"These are cool!" Kaito exclaimed as he shoved the helmet on and proceeding to a battle stance. "I made them just for you." Inosuke added as he slipped his hand to rest on your hip. You rested your head on his shoulder and moved your free arm to wrap around his waist, adoring how happy and excited your children were being.

The kids then ran back to the backyard to fence with twigs with their hog masks on, leaving you and Inosuke alone.

"They absolutely love it." You chuckled, standing in your tippy toes to reach and kiss Inosuke's cheek. "I knew they would!" He chortled before turning over to face you. "Thank you for giving me this, (Y/n). I couldn't be luckier with a family like this with you." He told you while looking at you lovingly, causing a warmth to crawl it's way into your cheeks and in your chest.

Without a word your hands ran up to his chest and took his blue robes into your fingers to pull him down to kiss you.

Both of your eyes fell closed as his hands found their way to wrap around your waist to pull you closer to him if possible. A few seconds later you pulled apart with smiles on your faces.