𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 || 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗓𝗎𝗂

𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟- 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗓𝗎𝗂 -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟
- 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖴𝗓𝗎𝗂 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

YOU SAT UP FROM BED WITH AN EMPTY FEELING.

Your heart hurt and it felt as though there was no point in getting up today. You continued to stare blankly into the empty space of your room, wallowing in your negative thoughts.
A few minutes pass and you feel the weight of the bed shift due to Tengen stirring himself awake. His eyes tiredly opened and spotted you. His silver hair messily spread across the pillow while some strands fell on his face.

"(Y/n)?" He murmured, still growing conscious. You kept your gaze forward and he cocked a brow before propping himself up with his elbow. "What's up?" he asked a little louder this time. Your hands went up to hold your forearms to hug yourself. "Nothing.. I'm just tired." Was all you said and Tengen sat up and swung his legs over to the side of the bed. "Okay.." he said with uncertainty laced in his voice.

"Well, we better get ready. It's almost breakfast time." He sluggishly got up to stretch after a yawn escaped his mouth. A few moments later you followed suite and proceeded to get ready yourself.

Later on the two of you made it to breakfast but Tengen noticed how low you were being. He would ask you if you were really okay from time to time but all you gave him was one to two word answers such as 'I'm fine', 'just tired' or 'mhm' which he didn't exactly believe.
Tengen was never really good at comforting people but when you did get a sinking feeling, he would definitely try to get you back afloat.

Once your food arrived, Tengen wasted no time in chowing down his food but once he opened his eye to look at you, you didn't touch your food at all. You continued to stare down at the bowl of noodles with empty eyes.

Tengen felt himself ache at the sight, he knew it wasn't easy to deal with anxiety and depression but he tried his best. Luckily there were no missions for the both of you today and so you both made your way home. Tengen brought the noodles in a little bag while his free hand took a hold of yours to reassure you. Once you finally got home, you silently changed into your comfy clothes and plopped yourself on the bed, hugging the pillow tightly against your chest while burying your face in it to shield yourself away from the world.

Tengen worriedly looked at you after untying his hair and letting it fall to his shoulders. He made his way to the kitchen and transferred the noodles to a ceramic bowl and filled a glass of cold water before returning to your shared room. He then set them down on the bedside table and knelt down on the side of the bed to place his hand on your hair, brushing it gently with his fingers.

"(Y/n), dear you haven't eaten breakfast so I brought it here for you." He spoke softly making you lift your face from the pillow with sad eyes. "T-Tengen?" He smiled softly at you and planted a kiss to your forehead. "Hello dear, would you please sit up for me?" There was a silence before you complied, wrapping the thick white blanket to cover your form. Tengen then sat next to you and moved his hand up to caress your cheek.

"Tell me everything, dear. You can trust me." He told you and suddenly you felt a weight off your shoulders. You inches closer to him and ducked your head down. "I... I just feel awful.." you replied. "I have so many regrets from my past life and... I just feel.. awful like I'm not good enough or strong enough like I might be the reason someone might get hurt."

Tengen listened deeply as you desperately tried your hardest not to cry. "I know I've said this before and maybe I'm burdening you with my problems and I just don't know how to explain! I feel stupid for feeling this way.. my feelings just hurt." You finished with a tear slipping out of your eye. Tengen understood and wrapped an arm around your shoulder to pull you close against him. These attacks didn't happen often but when they did, Tengen was there for you.

"Everything is okay, dear and please don't say you burden me with your problems. Your feelings are valid and you are allowed to feel the way you feel." He said, placing a lingering kiss on your temple. "I am always here to listen to you when you have something to say and I will be here to support you and help you when you need me to."

It felt nice, hearing these words from him. He knew it would take some time to help you up but it was baby steps. Slowly you will overcome this battle and all will be well. it will just take some time. Having a lover doesn't mean they are responsible for how you should feel. love from someone alone shouldn't be your main supporting post in fighting your own battle.

A small smile crept into your lips when you found yourself getting back up. Tengen helped you back up and you reminded yourself that he was right. Your small smile shifted into a proud one when a sudden boost of confidence shot up your chest. You just needed a little push to help you remember that.

"Thanks Tengen, I'm thankful for that." You said with a heavy sigh. Tengen copied your smile before standing up to the dresser next to your bed. "Come on now, eat up! You missed breakfast and you need your nutrients!" He beamed, his usual flamboyant attitude took over his calm and gentle state. He handed you the bowl and chopsticks and you happily dug in.

"Remember dear, you are the best of the best!" He cheered. You chuckled while bringing some noodles to your mouth with your chopsticks.

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 || Demon Slayer oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें