𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 || 𝖥𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋! 𝖱𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗄𝗎 𝖪𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗃𝗎𝗋𝗈

𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 - 𝖱𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗄𝗎 𝖪𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗃𝗎𝗋𝗈 -

𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘
- 𝖱𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗄𝗎 𝖪𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗃𝗎𝗋𝗈 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

RENGOKU WAS MORE THAN PROUD

when he found out you were pregnant with your first baby, but he wasn't just proud, he was also really protective. "I'm okay, Kyou." You giggled after he helped you sit down. "(Y/n), dear, think of the baby!" He scolded you with his hands on his hips while you rolled your eyes playfully at him.

You were already nine months pregnant which meant you just had to wait patiently for the time to come. Maybe that's why Rengoku was a thousand percent more sensitive to whatever he caught you doing. Wether it be cooking, cleaning the counter or simply sweeping the floor, he would always tell you to go sit down and he would take over the chore you were doing.

"Don't worry, daddy is just a little crazy.." you whispered as you rubbed your belly softly. "No, no, your mother is just being a little stubborn." He huffed, folding his arms over his chest.

You let out a chuckle before leaning back comfortably on the chair. "I'll go get you some water," Rengoku headed to the kitchen "oh and stay put!" You then waved your hand dismissively "yes sir." With that, your husband proceeded to go to the kitchen while you sat down, staring at the wall.

A few moments later you felt the baby kick which brought a small smile to your lips. "I can't wait to meet you." And not long after, you felt your drowsiness take over and so you fell into a blissful sleep.

When Rengoku returned, he spotted you there sleeping soundly, your hand still on top of your belly. Rengoku smiled before setting the glass down and moving over to you. He carefully slid his arms under your legs and back to carry you to the bedroom.

Once he got there he cautiously set you down and brought the blanket over your form. "Goodnight my dear." He whispered, with a gentle kiss onto your cheek before slipping under the covers as well to go to sleep.

Your eyes shot open after feeling water run down your lower region followed by pain. Your breathing grew heavy as you quickly brought a hand on Rengoku's shoulder, desperately trying to wake him. "Dear? What's wrong-"

"THE BABY IS COMING!!"

It was like flipping a switch in Rengoku's mind as his heart began to race. "It hurts!" You groaned, tears brimming in your eyes. Rengoku quickly swooped you up into his arms like it was nothing to carry you to the village doctor.

"K-Kyou!" You exclaimed, your hands balling up Rengoku's clothes to distract yourself from the pain. "Don't worry, I've got you." He told you as he ran.