𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅 || 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫 - 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺 -

𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫
- 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

YOU WERE TRAINING WITH KANAO

and everything was going quite well until you were both interrupted by loud arguing coming from the other side of the training room. You looked over and saw Inosuke excessively flinging his hands in the air while Tanjiro pointed his finger towards him, as if he was a mother reprimanding her child.

Kanao looked over to you with a confused look and you sighed with a shake of your head.

"I'll be right back." You told her before making your way toward them.

"HE'S AN IDIOT!!" Inosuke yelled angrily. "Why can't you just leave him alone! It was an accident alright?!" Tanjiro yelled back.

You noticed Zenitsu crying in the corner with his hands above his head. "What's their problem now?" You asked, resting a hand on your hip while your other hand held onto your bow staff.

"I-I accidentally ate most of the onigiris the girls prepared for us and Inosuke-"

"HE ATE ALL OF THEM!" Inosuke screamed, pointing his finger toward the cowering boy who now hid behind you. "Inosuke, calm down." You ordered, making him quickly stomp his way over to you.

"DON'T DEFEND HIM (Y/N)! HE'S A LITTLE SHIT!"

You pressed your lips together, tired of his grumpy and feral attitude. "Oh stop it, I can help make more of your precious onigiris."

"(Y/n), it's impossible to deal with him right now." Tanjiro interjected "it's probably best if we leave him alone for awhile."

Before you could respond to his suggestion, Inosuke decided to storm towards Tanjiro, preparing a fist to punch him right in the face.
"Hey!" You exclaimed, dropping your bow staff and grabbing his shoulder to make him face you.

Inosuke was so angry it almost looked like steam would start coming out of his hog mask.

You paused for a moment, thinking of switching your tactics with him, after all despite all this, you still had feelings for him.

Your scowl switched into a soft smile, catching Inosuke off guard. You then brought your hands over to Inosuke's mask to reveal his handsome face.

As you removed it, Inosuke's eyes softened just a little bit once his emerald eyes met your (e/c) ones. Just as you thought he started to calm down, his eye twitched and quickly his head turned over to Tanjiro but was stopped by your hands cupping the sides of his face.

You turned his head to face you and he looked completely stunned.

"Relax.." you whispered quietly, beginning to calm him down just by looking him in the eyes.
"Let go of-"

At that moment, Inosuke just looked so vulnerable and your heart simply couldn't stop beating heavily.

And so without even thinking and acting on pure instinct, you leaned over and connected your lips with his, sending an unexpected fit of butterflies in Inosuke's stomach. His shoulders tensed up at the sudden contact, but slowly relaxed as his eyes closed.

Then he proceeded to rest his hands on your waist , pulling you closer to him.
Tanjiro and Zenitsu watched with their mouths agape, clearly not expecting such a public display of affection.

You tilted your head to the side, deepening the kiss before pulling apart from him, face now a deep shade of pink.
"S-see just relax.." you stuttered, retracting you're hands from his face. "Oh gods.. did I really just do that? What— what is wrong with me?!!"

Just as you were about to walk away with all the embarrassment on your shoulders, Inosuke took your hands to pull you against his chest. His face looked definitely relaxed while he moved your arms around his neck.

"I-Inosuke?"

He then dipped down to kiss you once more, sending a shiver down your spine. Slowly you relaxed into the kiss, melting as he held you close to him.

Once you pulled away you shook yourself away from dizziness.

"W-What was that?" Inosuke cleared just throat, slipping away from his trance.
"You tell me, Inosuke! Y-you kissed me?"

"Kiss? That is what you call a kiss?" Inosuke cocked a brow, still caving you in his arms. "A- y-yes.." you replied, lowering your head to hide your red face.

"No don't do that.." he ordered, using his finger to bring your head back up to face him.

You both stood there for a moment before you heard Tanjiro clearing his throat. "I-I'm sorry but what is going on?" He sheepishly asked, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "Well same! I don't know what is either?!"

"I... have no idea" Zenitsu added, standing up from the ground, tears no where in sight.

You then tore yourself away from Inosuke, already embarrassed enough. "J-Just pretend nothing happened! You all saw nothing!!" You then ran off hugging yourself. It was more embarrassing than you imagined. I mean, it literally happened in front of your two best friends.

In a split second Inosuke ran after you once the gears in his head began to turn. He found that a kiss was something he only wanted to share with you and he never even realized how much he loved being with you until today.

"(Y/n)! Hey look I'm relaxed! Will you do it again if I'm relaxed?!" He yelled as he followed you.

"No! Go away please!"

"But (Y/n)! I'm relaxed!!"

"That's not how it works, Inosuke!"

"Do that again! I'm very relaxed now!"

"I said go away!!"