𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝘆 || 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗬- 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈 -

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗬
- 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

TANJIRO WATCHED AS YOU KNELT DOWN TO INSPECT THE FLOWERS

outside the butterfly estate, a smile reaching his lips when a butterfly had landed on your nose. He continued to watch you from the window inside the recovering room until he felt a poke on his side.

"Tanjiro!" Zenitsu called, snapping Tanjiro out of his trance. "Z-Zenitsu!"

"Why are you staring at (Y/n)?" He asked oh so 'innocently'. Tanjiro felt his cheeks burn up along with his heart beating violently in his chest. "I-I just happened to see her after looking out the window!" He replied, a hand scratching the back of his head.

Zenitsu raised a brow and looked over at you outside. The butterflies had danced around you magically. It was almost as if the butterflies would magically transform your clothes into a pretty ball gown. Tanjiro watched again as well, admiring your graceful and beautiful form twirl around the butterflies.

"She's beautiful.." he mumbled.

"Ohoho, so you like her don't you?" Zenitsu smirked while staring at Tanjiro. "I-I don't!" He exclaimed defensively. "You know, it's not bad. She is training along with Kanao to become a pillar. You should train with her.." Zenitsu teased, poking Tanjiro's sides.

Tanjiro moves back down to the bed, his face flushed in a deep red. "C'mon just admit your like her!" Zenitsu added, plopping down on his bed next to Tanjiro, hugging his fluffed up pillow.

Tanjiro sighed, his eyes tracin the lines on the wooden floor. "Okay, okay.. I do like her.. I just don't know how to talk to her is all.." he replied shyly.

"Oh pish posh! Talking to girls is easy!" Zenitsu beamed.

"Right..."

As Tanjiro pondered wether to talk to you or not, Aoi asked if you could give the boys their daily medicine while she took out the laundry and you agreed since you had nothing else planned for the day except train later on.

"Thank you so much, (Y/n)." Aoi smiled before walking off to get the fresh laundry. You then glanced at the window and spotted Tanjiro leaning on the windowsill as he watched you with a smile. When he realised he had been caught, he clumsily fell back with an embarrassed look on his face.

You felt your head spin , feeling uneasy at the fact that the boy you had been so curious and infatuated with, had been staring at you. You shook yourself out of your thoughts with a gulp before making your way to the recovery room.

"Oh gosh, oh gosh she caught me!! Zenitsu what do I do?!" Yelled Tanjiro, hands on top of his head while he ducked down under the window. "J-just pretend it never happened!"

"How can I just pretend it never happened I simply can't-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you had slid the door open, holding a tray of three cups of medicine. "H-hello" you stuttered out, sliding the door closed behind you. "Uh- hello.." Tanjiro replied, removing his hands from his head and sitting up straight.

Zenitsu awkwardly slid himself under the covers as he watched you and Tanjiro looking at each other. "I'm here to give you your medicine since Aoi will be taking out the laundry." You said, walking over to hand them their cups.

"Thank you." Zenitsu and Tanjiro said in unison while bowing their heads,causing a soft giggle to escape your lips. "No need for formalities when you're around me." You smiled. As you handed out their cups, you noticed Inosuke still lying down depressingly on his bed.

You approached him and told him to take his medicine but he remained there without an answer. "I'll put this right here for you, please drink it." You said, gently placing the cup on the small dresser next to him.

You then remembered what happened earlier and decided to ask Tanjiro what that was about. "Tanjiro?"

He choked, looking over to you as you turned around to meet his gaze. "Y-yes?"

"I saw you staring at me from the window, what was that about?" You asked oh so innocently.

Tanjiro's face began to burn up as he tried to form his words for an answer. You walked over to his bed and sat down. "I'm very sorry, (Y/n) I-I didn't mean to stare, it's just I-"

You hummed, staring intently at the adorable boy. "You looked... so beautiful, I couldn't help it." He blushed, looking away from your (e/c) eyes. You felt your heart flutter after hearing those words escape his lips. "Thank you.."

Zenitsu couldn't believe his eyes and ears so he quietly tucked himself under the sheets, envious of how easily Tanjiro could get with the girls.

Tanjiro buried his face in his hands shyly as you stood up. "Now," you began. "Would you like to train with me?"

Tanjiro lifted his head from his hands, a surprised expression on his face. "Train with you?"

You nodded, "Of course, I'll be waiting outside for you."

You exited the room while Tanjiro watched dumbfounded by your invitation.