𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱 || 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖺

𝗕𝗢𝗟𝗗- 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖺 -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗕𝗢𝗟𝗗
- 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

IT HAD BEEN FIVE YEARS

since the reign of demons had finally come to an end, and you and Zenitsu stayed together while Tanjiro and Inosuke went their separate ways. But of course, you were all still good friends and would often hang out. The four of you had secured the positions of pillars and even though there were no more demons, the hard work you've all went though brought you to where you are now.

After crushing on you forever, Zenitsu had finally asked you to be his girlfriend and you happily accepted. At the young age of twenty, the two of you had managed to secure a house on hill that was surrounded by wisteria trees and a perfect view of the sunset. Now that you and Zenitsu have grown, there was a noticeable difference in Zenitsu's once timid attitude. Now he was much more bold and adventurous when it came to affection.. more importantly physical affection.

You opened your eyes to the perfect view of the sunrise and as if on cue, you felt Zenitsu shift in bed, his hand finding it's way to your hip, causing you to look at him. His face was more matured, his hair was much longer to the point of tying it into a ponytail and his torso.. my god his torso, it was chiseled by angels. "Good morning, my (Y/n)" he whispered, his half-lidded eyes gazing at you lovingly with a hint of lust.

"Good morning, Zenitsu.." you smiled softly, the sound of his much deeper voice sent shivers down your spine. He then pulled himself closer to you to plant a gentle kiss onto your lips. The feeling of his warm lips pressed against yours sent a wave of heat on your chest since it lasted a little longer than a simple peck. It was more lingering, like it was meant to reel you right back in.

Once he pulled away, your eyes fluttered open, an obvious blush spread across your cheeks. Zenitsu had a playful smirk on his lips before crawling out of bed. God he's entirely a different person.. you kept your eyes fixed on him as he walked away toward the kitchen. A few seconds had passed and you blinked yourself away from your trance. Biting your lip, you got out of bed and followed Zenitsu to start breakfast.

When you got there, he already started whipping up some eggs, his hair now tied into a messy but elegant ponytail. You found yourself staring too long and Zenitsu let out a light chuckle. "Come here and help me" you nodded, simply taking in his presence before moving next to him to begin cooking some rice.

After eating your breakfast, you decided to return to bed, Zenitsu following behind you. "You know," you paused, staring at the window as Zenitsu wrapped his arms around your waist and entangling his legs with yours. "I'm incredibly lucky to have all of this.." you finished. "Yeah, and I'm lucky to have you." Zenitsu added, landing a kiss to your neck.
You were thankful for everything you have now. Being able to live an easy life just like this was perfect and you wouldn't have it any other way. It did hurt though, knowing you lost so many dear ones but they fought till the end for the world they longed for and it came true.

"I miss them.." you said, eyes reaching the wooden floor. It was at that moment you were reminded of the family you once had. Your parents and siblings, all gone. Zenitsu looked at you worriedly before pulling your body to face him as tears threatened to spill from your beautiful eyes. He gave you a sympathetic look and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Hey, its going to be okay.. they're still here to watch over us, (Y/n)."

You nodded weakly before Zenitsu extended his arms out to you. "C'mere." He said and with that you threw yourself onto him, arms wrapped around his neck. Zenitsu took in your scent while you relaxed into his touch. A few moments later he pulled away and pressed his lips onto yours, catching you by slight surprise.

His eyes were already closed prompting you to do the same, fingers already reaching up to play with his golden locks.

He depend the kiss, pushing you both down onto the bed with Zenitsu on top, his tongue grazing your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you happily granted. His hands roamed your sides and under your blouse, running his fingers against your delicate skin.

"Zenitsu.." you breathed out after his lips reached your neck. He kept nipping at your skin, leaving marks all over until suddenly you felt him give you a nice, long lick from your collarbone to your jaw, causing your breath to hitch in surprise.

And eventually reaching your lips to dance with your tongue once more. You squirmed in pleasure after the sudden and bold action, your hips slowly moving on their own.

He groaned once your front met the tent that formed in his pants. His fingers quickly opened your blouse so he could leave more marks on your collarbone and as he went further down, your arms hugged his head, urging him to continue. For a brief moment he opened his eyes to look at the lewd expressions you were giving him, further fuelling his arousal.

You definitely knew Zenitsu was more bold now than he ever was.

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 || Demon Slayer oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें