𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 || 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧- 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈 -

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧
- 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

THE SUN HAD STARTED TO RISE

when you opened the sliding door to reveal your backyard. The cherry blossom petals were blowing softly through the wind and landing gracefully onto the ground. Birds began to chirp quietly as you took in a breath of fresh air. You leant on the door frame once it reached the wall with your arms crossed over lazily on your chest.

"Good morning, my love."

Tanjiro emerged from behind you. His now long hair had been tied into a ponytail and his features were more matured now that he was grown. The both of you just recently got married and you have never been more happy to start a new life after all the hardships you endured together during the reign of demons.

Tanjiro rested his hands behind your shoulder and slid them down your arms to take a hold of your hands. He inched closer, causing you to bump gently against his chest. He was definitely much taller now as you tilted your chin up to look at him. "Good morning, Tanjiro" you hummed, moving slightly to rest your head on his shoulder.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He smiled, eyes now looming over the sunrise. A heavy sigh of relief escaped your lips as you laced your fingers with his.

A few moments later, he raised your arm with his hand still knitted with yours to spin you around to face him. The sunlight reflected beautifully in your eyes, earning a soft smile from your husband. "You just get more and more beautiful every day, (Y/n).." he sighed, his free hand caressing your cheek slowly.

You blushed, eyes darting to his shoulder than back to his eyes. His crimson red robes and burgundy locks danced as the wind blew against you both along with your hearts beating in perfect sync. The quiet moment came to an end when you opened your mouth to speak.

"Tanjiro?"

"Yes, my love?" He replied with the softest and gentlest tone. "I love you very much." His curious expression fell into a loving one before he leaned forward to kiss your lips. It was a short but still so full of love. "I love you too." the feeling of his warmth mixed with the cold air brought peace to you. The stillness of the earth, the slow growing sunlight and the chirping of birds took your breath away and it was even better now that you could enjoy this new future with Tanjiro.

Everything is perfect and it was definitely worth everything you worked hard for in the past.