𝗔 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗻 || 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺

𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡- 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡
- 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

THERE YOU WENT TOWARDS MITSURI AND SHINOBU,

with your cheery smile and pink cheeks, chatting with them about who knows what whilst an unsuspecting Sanemi stood not too far away. His eyes watched your every move, adoring the color of your skin, the sound of your voice and the way your hair swayed as you walked. You were absolutely mesmerizing and Sanemi couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

Though you were totally oblivious to the fact that he was in love with you, you did notice him being nicer to you than most of the other hashira.

Sanemi walked by the group of girls, staring at you from the corner of his eye. What he didn't expect was you calling him after catching him staring.

"Sanemi!" You called and he stopped in his tracks, suddenly becoming self conscious of his appearance as his body turned to face you ever so slightly. "What do you want?" He asked, and he mentally slapped himself for sounding so harsh. You approached him and flashed a small smile. "Did you need anything? From me? Since you were kinda looking at me a moment ago."

The male tch'd, swiping his head to the side in embarrassment. "No.. I - it's nothing." He replied and you cocked a brow. "Hmm okay then, I'll see you later." And just like that, you stepped away and met back with Shinobu and Mitsuri, walking to the training area.

Sanemi remained where he stood. He couldn't even talk to you normally at times. It was as if your eyes pulled him into a never ending gaze.

When night fell, Sanemi slipped into the comfortable sheets of his futon but was unable to sleep. He tossed and turned until his eyes shot opened, staring at the paper doors. "Goddamnit..." he groaned and got up to get a breath of fresh air with his hand running up to grasp his silver locks. "Ugh.. seriously? Cant I go one night without thinking about you?"

He stepped outside to feel the gentle yet cold wind brush against his skin. His eyes closed as he breathed deeply, his mind flashing with previous events from the past month and surprisingly enough, there were many moments where he caught you smiling at him.

There were also times where you shyly looked away with red cheeks but that was about it. Never once was there a time where he tried to actively pursue you, because he was nervous and scared. He didn't want to screw up, especially when it came to you.

He respected you, your skill and your beliefs. He just found you so jaw dropping. Little did he know, he was head over heels in love with you, he just couldn't bring himself to act on his feelings. That, and he didn't see himself worthy of being in a relationship with you.

He sat on the wooden patio and heard another door slide open which startled him, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, Sanami.. you're awake."

Your angelic voice caught his ear and he looked over to you with an unamused look. "(Y/n)? What are you doing awake at this hour? We have training tomo-" before he could properly finish his sentence, you sat next to him with a soft sigh, making his heart stop.
"Shhh let's not talk about that tonight.." you told him.

"... okay.." he muttered, resting his hands on his lap to keep his fingers from trembling due to how close you were. "I.. heard you talking to yourself.." you began and his cheeks burned despite the cold wind. "You said.. 'cant I go one night without thinking about you?' And it made me wonder... if you had someone special that I don't know of?"

"It's you. It was always you." Was what he wanted to say but didn't.

For once, his breath hitched and he didn't know what to reply with. He didn't want you thinking he was in love with someone else because it might cause you to run off with someone else.. someone better than him.

"Sanemi?" You called out his name, making him jump slightly. "S-sorry.. I was thinking.." he replied, awkwardly resting his hand on his nape. "Oh.. so you do have someone in mind.."

He quickly turned his head to look at you in almost pure shock. Well, you were right but he couldn't confess right away due to his nervousness. "W-wait! I.. I.." he stammered, chin dipping down which surprised you.

"Huh? Sanemi? Shy?" You stifled a laugh, bringing your hand up to cover your mouth from bursting into a fit of laughter. "No! Hey that's not the point, (Y/n).!" He whisper-yelled, clenching his fists.

You giggled softly and his stomach burst with butterflies. "I.. I don't want you to misunderstand me."

You paused and tilted your head in curiosity. "So, what is it? Who's this special girl or guy? I don't judge." The male rolled his eyes but dropped his shoulders to calm himself down. "Fine, I'll tell you Ms. Nosy." You chuckled at the nickname before carelessly leaning against his shoulder, tired from training the whole afternoon.

Sanemi blushed but did his best to keep his composure. "I guess I'll say something to keep you from bugging me tomorrow.." he started and you hummed.

"There is a girl.. and she has the most beautiful (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair.." he almost sounded like he was talking to himself and that was how he saw it although you were right there, leaning on his shoulder like you were lovers.

"But... I'd rather not say or do anything because I feel like I'm not worth it.. Because I see her and it's just.. how could I ever stand next to her? I don't look like the kind of guy she'd fall for. I'd see her standing there and fall in love all over again.."

A tiny smile tugged at your lips from the way he thought about this 'girl' which you secretly hoped was you. But it also broke your heart when he mentioned not being worth it when he was more than he'd ever know.

"But soon, when I feel like I'd be good enough for her.. maybe then, I'll tell her how I feel about her." He nodded softly as if giving himself a pat in the back to push himself and improve so he could reach his goals. It was honestly quite refreshing for him to speak openly-ish about it because it encouraged him.

"Oh Sanemi.." you uttered "no matter what this girl thinks, I'm sure she knows you're worth it because to me.. you are. You're strong -willed, talented, and skilled. And the way you see her? Man.. how poetic."

Your words slurred at the end since you felt sleepy and the comfort Sanemi's warmth brought lulled you to sleep.

"I hope she's the one you're lookin' for.."
your eyes fell closed and you had fallen asleep, causing a grin to pull at Sanemi's lips when he saw you sleeping on his shoulder.

"Trust me, I know she is.."

𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 || Demon Slayer oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें