𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 || 𝖮𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗂 𝖨𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧- 𝖮𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗂 𝖨𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈 -

- 𝖮𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗂 𝖨𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗈 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

IT WAS A COOL AFTERNOON

as you continued along the path to Obanai's quarters, your hands clinging onto your forearms nervously. Tonight was your sister's birthday party and she decided on celebrating in one of the big, expensive hotels in town and you needed a date due to your sister insisting you bring your 'boyfriend'. Obanai wasn't your boyfriend, he was your crush and unfortunately for you, lying to your sister about him being your boyfriend completely backfired and now you had to bring him over.

Once you finally reached his door, you felt your stomach twist. You were terrified if he found out you told your sister about him being your boyfriend so you decided to pull the strings a little.

"O-Obanai?" You knocked on the door gently. After a few seconds you heard steady footsteps approaching the door, your breath hitching in the process once it creaked open.

"hello (Y/n), what are you doing here?" The door revealed yours truly, his snake casually slithering over his shoulders. A smile tugged at your lips before reaching over to pet his snake. "I came to tell you that my.. sister is having her birthday party in town and.." Obanai raised a brow while crossing his arms over his chest. "And?" You retracted your hand from the snake and hid your arms behind your back.
"And I don't wanna go alone so.. would you mind coming with me?" You quickly ducked your head down to hide the blush on your cheeks.

There was a moment of silence before he finally agreed. Your head shot up to look at him, a large smile spread across your face. "R-really??" Obanai shook his head with a sigh "I'll go. What time do we leave?"

"Around six in the evening so uh.. that doesn't give us that much time.." a nervous and quiet chuckle left your lips whilst twiddling your thumbs. It's true you only had an hour to prepare and so you told Obanai to meet you at your quarters after getting ready.

As you exited the entrance to his quarters, a single bead of sweat rolled down your temple.
You continued down the gravel road, listening to the chirping crickets and the sound of gravel crunching under your feet. "I did it." Your mind repeated over and over until finally reached your quarters.

An hour later, the sound of feint knocking caught your attention while you did your makeup. "Coming!" You yelled, jogging over to answer the door. "I'm almost ready, I just need to-" your eyes opened to be met with black formal shoes and then they trailed up to be presented with Obanai in a black suit with a white blazer, his mask still on. His hair was tied in a bun with his bangs draping over his eyebrows and the sides of his face. (Imagine-) "-put my dress on." You breathed out.

Obanai then reached into his back pocket for his white gloves. "May I come in?" He asked, slipping his gloves on and pressing the cloth between his fingers to get a better fit.
"Y-yeah.."