𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 || 𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗓𝖺

WARNING: CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘- 𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗓𝖺 -

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘
- 𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗓𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

YOU NEVER THOUGHT THAT TODAY

Would finally be the day where you would face off with upper moon three - Akaza. He was the demon you couldn't stop thinking about; well not in the that way at least. If anything, you resented him more than any being or demon in the world, maybe even more than Muzan and that was because of what he did.

You remembered that night like it was yesterday. Eating at your mind, heart and soul every chance it took — the death of Rengoku Kyoujuro, the one man you'd grown to love.
But before you could even confess, he was killed.

Though Akaza couldn't find it in himself to hurt a woman, he somehow was captivated by you. He was interested in you, another human who was standing in Muzan's way.

You remembered him, almost every detail. You couldn't forget the demon who killed the person you loved most. He ruined your life and he didn't even know it until today.

"You..." you spat, gritting your teeth. "You're a monster.." Akaza raised a brow before running a hand through his exotic pink hair. He gave you a look until he remembered. That decorated haori, your styled hair and the face that couldn't stop crying that night.

"Oh? You're that crybaby!" He chortled, pointing at you shamelessly as you stood there with your sword. "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

The demon laughed. He had done many terrible things and acted like he was confused as to which specific one. But he knew. He knew the cusses you threw at him that day as he ran off with Tanjiro coming after him.

"You.. killed Kyoujuro."

Akaza smiled devilishly when you finished. "Yes, I did.." he eyed your form, taking a liking to your spunky attitude. Anger only rose from your chest after seeing him smile like that after the mere mention of Rengoku's name. Tilting your blade to gleam under the moonlight, you slid your foot back against the rough ground, prepared to attack at any moment.

Akaza laughed again, knowing he wouldn't land a finger on you. "Don't even try, Princess! I wouldn't dare fight a woman."

Your eyes widened slightly. He wouldn't fight a woman? There must have been something about his past which caused him to do so. Or perhaps it was someone. Someone who he cared deeply for back then.