𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 || 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈

𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦- 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈 -

𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦
- 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY."

you sighed, taking a seat in a small bench overlooking a lake. Tanjiro followed and sat closely to you and took your hand in his. "It is."

You and Tanjiro got together for a good three months yet you haven't shared a single kiss. It would seem unbelievable but it was true, since Tanjiro would easily get flustered and although it disappointed you slightly, you didn't want to force him to do something he wasn't ready for.

Surprisingly enough, you talked to Zenitsu about it and found it shocking (ehehe) himself and offered to kiss you instead but for obvious reasons, you declined.

In a desperate attempt, you had even asked Inosuke what could you possibly do to maybe get him to warm up to you more but the poor boar-boy didn't even know what on earth a kiss was.

So here you were, alone on a bench by the lake. It was a perfect moment but at the same time, you felt a little anxious. "Hey (Y/n)?" Tanjiro called, causing you to snap out of your thoughts. "Hm?" You looked over to him. "You look pretty anxious. Are you okay?"
You smiled reassuringly at him "y-yeah I'm okay." You half-lied and he squeezed your hand.

With a sigh you leant your head on his shoulder and you could feel him tense up at the sudden contact. Feeling as though you made him uncomfortable, you sat up and mumbled a quick "I'm sorry"to him. Tanjiro waved his hands frantically in front of him with an obvious blush that stained his cheeks. "N-no! No, it's alright!"

You then returned to your postion in his shoulder and sighed. Tanjiro carefully wrapped his arm over your shoulders and hugged you a little closer, making you smile. "You know, I really love you.."

A deeper blush coated Tanjiro's cheeks. "I love you too.." a giggle escaped your mouth before turning over to look up him with your hand now on his chest. Tanjiro could feel the heat rising from his feet to the top of his head like a thermometer out of the touching and the loving look he was receiving from your beautiful eyes.

"Tanjiro?" You called out, merely a whisper. Your face had inched closer to his, sending a chill down his spine. It was at that moment when Tanjiro really looked deep into your eyes. It was as if they were pleading for him to lean closer and kiss you. He felt his flusteredness wash away and his eyes seemed to have softened.

He placed his hand gently on your cheek with a small smile. You felt a blush reach your cheeks when you noticed his change in behavior. "Is this.. okay?" You asked, inching closer and closer. Tanjiro nodded and prepared himself for the much awaited kiss.

Finally, your lips met and it felt as though sparks flew and soared through the sky.

His lips melded perfectly with your own as his hand slipped from your cheek to your nape, pressing deeper into the kiss. You smiled and giggled against his lips then quickly snaked your arms over his shoulders. Tanjiro sighed and his shoulder slumped down, feeling more relaxed than he'd ever been.

Your position grew a little uncomfortable and so you moved up to sit on his lap, straddling him. Tanjiro payed no mind to it, all he thought of was the comfort that reached him over a simple kiss. His first one at that.

His two hands cupped your nape and a few moments later, you both separated from the kiss with blushing faces. "That was... nice." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.
You smiled widely as you intertwined your fingers with his.

"Yeah, it was."