𝗙𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 || 𝖦𝗂𝗒𝗎𝗎 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗈𝗄𝖺

𝗙𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥- 𝖦𝗂𝗒𝗎𝗎 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗈𝗄𝖺 -

𝗙𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥
- 𝖦𝗂𝗒𝗎𝗎 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗈𝗄𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

GIYUU OPENED HIS EYES

to see you tossing and turning in bed. Your eyes were squeezed shut and you seemed to be sweating a lot. Just as Giyuu was about to ask if you were alright, you kicked the blanket off of your legs yet it didn't seem to change the discomfort you were feeling.

"Hey, (Y/n)? What's going on with you?" Giyuu's voice and him reaching out to shake you awake did just the trick to wake you up.
"I.." you breathed out tiredly "I don't feel good.." Giyuu's eyebrows scrunched together in worry and he brought his hand to your forehead.

"You're burning up.." he then retracted his hand and got out of bed to head to the bathroom. "Stay there, I'll go get you a towel."
You nodded, taking Giyuu's pillow and hugging it tightly against your chest.

When he got to the bathroom, he reached for the small towel that sat untouched and rolled on the sink. He then unrolled the towel and dunked it in water. After a few seconds he took it out and squeezed the absorbed water out. 

He returned to you and placed the folded towel onto your forehead. The cooling feeling eased your body, causing you to succumb to the tiredness. Your eyes fluttered closed as you lay still in bed with a sigh. "Thanks.." you uttered out, Giyuu then took your hand in his and kissed it lightly.

"I'll go ask Shinobu what I can do for you. Promise me you won't go anywhere."

You only nodded softly in response and Giyuu got up and headed straight for the butterfly estate.

༻✦༺

"Oh Tomioka-san? What brings you here?" Shinobu asked with her usual soft voice. "(Y/n) has a fever, what can I do?"
Shinobu felt worry wash over her but hopefully your fever wouldn't be too serious. She quickly made her way to one of the many cabinets and took out some medicine bottles. "Let her drink these three times a day. At least ten ml after mealtimes."

She handed him the two bottles. "Also make sure she doesn't drink anything cold. Vegetable or chicken soup would also be good for her." Shinobu rested her hand on her side and waved her hand dismissively toward Giyuu.
"And if it gets worse, don't hesitate to bring her here."

Giyuu nodded and thanked her for the prescriptions and advice before returning home to you.

"I'm home." He greeted as he stepped through the paper doors that led to your shared room.
He saw you still in bed, fast asleep. The towel had slipped off of your forehead and slumped over to your temple. Giyuu retrieved the towel and set the medicine bottles on the small dresser before going to the bathroom to dampen the towel once more.

After doing so, he placed the towel onto your forehead, which caused you to wake up.
"Giyuu? You're back.." your voice was raspy and your throat was dry. "I brought back some medicine for you." He looked into your tired eyes worriedly. "Please get better soon.."

Despite feeling physically awful, a smile found its way onto your lips, followed by a feint blush. "Aww you're so cute.." you brought your hand up to touch his cheek. "You must be hungry.." Giyuu muttered "I'll make you some soup."

You crinkled your nose, "Soup won't satisfy my hunger.." Giyuu cracked a small smile at your goofy attitude "But it will make you feel much better and that's all I want for you right now. To feel better."

You felt as though butterflies had been released inside your stomach and you smiled even wider. "Okay.. thank you."

Giyuu swiftly made his way to the kitchen and grabbed any ingredients that he believed were put into vegetable soup. He couldn't cook for the life of him and so he desperately tried to whip up something good enough for you.

"Okay," he let out a puff of air, "you can do this.. it's just vegetable soup, how hard could it be?"

After an hour or two he returned from the kitchen with a hot bowl of soup in his hands. Beads of sweat ran down from his temple to his cheek, nervous if you would like his creation. Looking at it though, it looked good and smelled good too so hopefully the saying 'tastes the way it smells' would be in favor of him.

"I made you something." He gulped as he sat down next to you. Your eyes peeled open and you eyed the wooden bowl excitedly. "Oh wow, you really did cook for me.."

"Okay, this is my first time cooking anything so, I'm sorry if it doesn't taste any good.. if that's the case I'll just go out and buy some."

You giggled softly and slowly sat up. "Oh please, it's just soup, it can't be that bad." Giyuu hesitantly took the spoon and raised it to your lips. Your eyes closed, analyzing the flavors. Giyuu watched as you looked over to the corner of the room, nodding softly.
"Well?" He spoke, face inching closer in curiosity.

Your eyes opened and they were sparkling. Literally sparkling. "It's amazing!" You smiled, allowing Giyuu to finally breath. "Thank goodness.." you gently cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "Good job." Giyuu smiled softly before raising the spoon to your lips once more for another serving which you happily obliged.

"You don't have to feed me, I'm capable of feeding myself." You giggled, slightly embarrassed but Giyuu only shrugged. "I don't mind, I like spoiling you."
There it was, another wave of heat and flusteredness had washed over you. Oh boy, maybe your fever would get worse..