𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 || 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗒𝖺 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 - 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗒𝖺 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡
- 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗒𝖺 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

IT HAD BEEN SOME TIME

Since you had last seen Genya during Final Selection but when he did arrive in the Pillar base, you were shocked to see how much he had grown.

The last time you saw him, Genya was no taller than six foot. His hair was short and he was quite scrawny, but now he was everything but. He was much taller, his hair was long and messy, and his torso clearly bulked.

You didn't wanna say you were attracted to him, but you were attracted to him.

Later in the afternoon, you successfully spotted Genya sitting down on a rock and eating his lunch after training, so naturally, you wanted to go and say hi.

As you approached him, your eyes couldn't tear themselves away from his shoulders and larger arms. It was simply too much your brain could handle.

"Hi Shinazugawa!" You called excitedly over his shoulder, making him jump in his seat before turning around to see you.

See here, Genya was prone to be weak and flustered around women. But on the other hand despite his bashfulness, he was generally very sweet towards them.

"Ah— (Y/n).. it's you." He spoke, suddenly growing conscious of his physical appearance, especially after the girl he so desperately wanted to see again.

"Yup! It's me! I'm so glad you remembered!" You giggled, throwing an arm around him which caused a shiver to run down his spine.
Unbeknownst to him, it made you giddy too.

"Of course I'd remember... you're the one who took care of my wounds during final selection."

You smiled at the memory and let go of Genya to sit on the log opposite of him.

"So, how have you been?"

Genya turned away from you, eyeing the small patch of flowers that so happened to litter the ground, creating such a calm atmosphere.

If only living was just full of these simple pleasures. To watch as small white butterflies flutter over the wildflowers and feel the gentle wind ruffle through your hair instead of living in fear and constant pressure when the night came and the demons roamed.

"Genya?" You called again, leaning forward slightly at the seemingly lost in thought swordsman.

"O-oh sorry, I'm doing.. fine." He hesitated, eyes landing back on you after picking a flower from the ground.