𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 || 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗠- 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗠
- 𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗀𝖺𝗐𝖺 -

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

IT WAS A COLD WINTERS NIGHT

when you decided to make yourself a hot cup of chamomile tea. Sanemi was taking a bath since he just got back from his patrol. Tonight you felt relaxed and at ease, the crackling of the fire coming from the fireplace while you walked through the wooden floors of your home, a warm cup of tea in your hands.

Just when you arrived in your bedroom, Sanemi slid the paper door open, drying his hair with a towel, an important thing to notice too was that he was completely shirtless.

"Going to bed?" He asked as he ruffled the towel into his hair. "No," you shook your head while trailing your eyes down his chiseled abs. "Probably in a while though, as long as you get in bed with me."

A blush rose into his cheeks before averting his gaze. You stepped closer to him as a small giggle left your lips, surely you didn't mean what he was implying. "C'mon, you're probably exhausted." You looked up at him, eyes meeting. 

"Yeah, sure am." You could feel his warm breath graze your skin because of the close proximity you shared until he suddenly cupped your cheek with his hand and pressed his lips onto yours. It was quick but still filled with so much love. "Aww," you cooed, causing him to turn on his heel and plop down onto bed.

"Shut up." He grumbled, making you chuckle. As he lay down to stare at the ceiling, you took a final sip of your tea and followed him onto the bed. As you crawled up next to him, you rested your hand on his abdomen and softly your fingers ran up to his chest, sending a shiver down Sanemi's spine.

You then rested your head onto his shoulder with a heavy exhale. His arm found its way around your shoulder, prompting you to inch even closer. "(Y/n)?" He suddenly called, "hm?"

"I love you.." he said looking away. The way he said it gave you butterflies. Sanemi didn't say it as much as you did, but hearing him say it so genuinely and quaintly felt so euphoric.

He kept his gaze away as you smiled widely before holding his cheek to make him look at you, a feint blush on his cheeks. "I love you too, Sanemi." He blushed even harder. His eyes locking onto yours, practically pulling you in for a kiss.

He sighed when your lips met his, and his eyes fluttered closed. His hand reached up to run his fingers through your hair. When you separated, you lay back down onto his chest with your arms wrapped around his waist and legs getting entangled with his.

He held you tightly and rested his head on top of yours, inhaling the sweet scent of your hair.
"Mmm... your warm.." he whispered.

And just like that, you nestled into his warmth and closed your eyes. Eventually you fell asleep but Sanemi stayed up a little longer just so he could enjoy this moment. He loved the feeling of you wrapped around him tightly, the feeling that you were completely his.

He started to feel himself lose consciousness but he tried to fight it. He wanted to admire your beauty and stay just like this for a little while longer. But alas not long after, he eventually told himself to sleep. "I'll never let you go.. I promise." He whispered before he fell into a deep slumber.