Yoongi just laughed and said, "Thank you so much, Jimin-ah. And thank you for taking care of Tae. He doesn't make friends that easily. But still, you managed to become best friends in such a short amount of time. Thats something new."
"Hyung!! Don't go there.", Taehyung said with a blank expression while Jimin smiled and bowed saying that it was his pleasure.
Suddenly, Taehyung's phone started to ring. "Excuse me..You guys talk for a bit. I'll be back. I gotta take this. Its from my manager."
The other two males nodded as they started to chat and Taehyung went out to the hall to answer his phone.

_______________________________

"Yes hyung. As of today, its over.
Yeah...Only the approval is left. After that its official.
Yeah. I brought my car. You don't need to come over. Okay hyung. Thank you. Bye.", Taehyung ended the call and watched the busy street outside the window.
Taehyung stood there for some time and ruffled his hair.
~I MISS SOMETHING~ The thought filled inside Taehyung's head as he walked off opposite from the Lounge.

______________________________

Jungkook finished his work and leaned back on his chair as he was listening to one of his most favorite songs. Jungkook's workspace was at the end of the studio where they had the first photoshoot. Since there waa no staff members today, he took the liberty of playing the song on speakers in a medium volume.

♪ I still wonder wonder beautiful storyStill wonder wonder best partI still wander wander next storyI want to make you mine ♪

I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine

Jungkook enjoyed each and every line of the song and he admired how much the deep voice of the singer makes the song so beautiful and Soothing. Gradually Jungkook fell asleep on the chair relaxing to the soothing song.

Taehyung wandered into the studio holding on to a big bag and walked to the very back where a particular boy was at. As he went further in, he heard an all too familiar song playing. He stood midway for a moment and listened. He then walked towards it and got inside the workspace.

Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise and he saw a bunny boy sleeping on the chair listening to HIS SONG

Taehyung looked at the bunny boy's face and lowkey felt like his heart skipped a beat.
He shrugged it off and shook his head. Out of instinct, he went near the boy and took ogf his jacket and put it on the sleeping boy since it was a bit cold morning. He sat on one of the chairs near the table. Taehyung fished out his phone and scrolled through it also occasionally sneaking a peak at the sleeping boy in front of him as the song filled the space.

__________________________________

MONDAY 12:30 PM

Taehyung looked up from his phone as he heard a noise. He saw that Jungkook was stretching in his sleep as he was sleeping in an awkward position and nibbled on his upper lip. Taehyung giggled at how childish Jungkook looked while doing that. Taehyung looked down at his phone when he saw that the boy was waking up.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and sat up straight rubbing it. He saw that someone was sitting infront of him. He blinked his eyes and looked at the person again.
"Tch...", Jungkook reacted as he saw it was Taehyung and paused the song that was on loop.
"Had a good nap, Jeon?", Taehyung asked looking up from his phone.
"I told you to NOT call me that. And besides I sleep when I want.", Jungkook replied with his usual sass.
"Seems like you really like my song,huh?", Taehyung asked smirking.
"Excuse me...what? Your song?Ohhh..just zip it.  Its V-ssi's song. don't you ever get tired of
this?", Jungkook snapped back.
"

Why don't you google who this V-ssi actually is then?", Taehyung suggested.
"Why should I?", Jungkook huffed.
"COWARD", Taehyung mocked.
"NO...I'M NOT!!", Jungkook countered back.
"Then do it", Taehyung said sternly.
"FINE!! I'll do it. Ughhhh!!!", Jungkook typed "Actual name of V, the singer." And clicked on search.
Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the name "KIM TAEHYUNG", appeared on the screen with Taehyung's photo.
"You have gotta be kidding me!!", Jungkook said in utter shock.
"So..Believe me now? Told you it was me.", Taehyung said smiling.
"Ughh...whatever. Besides...Why do you care to which song I listen to? Its my preference." , Jungkook didn't hold back. He sat there on the chair folding his arms.

Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jungkook suddenly,

"Well...Umm...Jungkook. I wanna tell you something. I know you won't be happy about it. But Please hear me out."

___________________________________

☺️Annyeonghaseyo.......☺️ 
I'm very very happy to hear that you guys are enjoying my story ㅠㅠ...Many of your comments were SO nice and I really felt very happy reading your comments. Its like a had a small fandom there. Please do comment. I really like hearing from you guys. 💜Thank you so much!!💜

Also, this chapter is dedicated to my lil' girl 973_dany. Hope you are doing great, girl!! 🥰
Once again, thank you very much all of you. Please do comment. I wanna hear from you.

Comment how much you like my story out of 10...😌(I'm just asking so that you guys can say something)
💜BORAHAE💜

~Author-nim~

Spelling errors...Will edit soon😊