twenty two • peer pressure

Smut
TW: Self-harm

"Finally a real ass bed!" Billie exclaims, quite literally jumping on the bed.

"You're a dork" I laugh, watching her jump around like a child.

"Shut up I missed having a real bed" she rolls her eyes and finally sits down on the white crisp covers.

I grab my laptop from my bag and sit down next to her, opening up my math homework that I've been trying to figure out for three days straight.

"Spence, it's late. Don't do any school"

"I need to figure this out. One of the biggest tests is in a few days and if I fail the test I'm gonna fail the class." I groan, reading through the problem.

"Please" she whines.

"No" I mumbled, keeping my focus on the work.
I hear her groan and then disappear into the bathroom.

I stare at the problem so long my eyes start to cross and I begin to get a headache.
I hate asking teachers for help, they always try to help but it never makes sense. I learn differently and I need to see it from a new perspective. The only person I know who can help me is Jackson.

He's been texting me a 'good morning' and 'Goodnight' every single day without fail. I've always ignored it. I'm desperate right now if I fail this class in giving up with school and dropping out.

Spencer: Hi Jaxson. Can you please help me with math? I'm gonna fail this shit.

Jaxson: Of course. I'll help you tomorrow. ;)

I scoff at his winky face and move onto my English, which I am capable of doing by myself.

About twenty minutes pass and Billie walks out of the bathroom with her hair in a messy bun and fresh clothes.

"You done yet?" She asks.

"Just a few more paragraphs in this essay," I say, continuing to type.

I don't pick my head up but I see Billie walk to the side of my bed and then I feel her arms wrapping around my waist and her legs at each side of me.

I try to ignore it and continue writing until she kisses my shoulder and whispers "I know I bought you that, but I'm dying for some attention."

I freeze what I'm doing and feel her lips place small kisses up my neck until she reaches my ear. "Please Spencer" she mumbles, before nipping my earlobe slightly.

I lean my back against her front and let out a deep breath as she trails her fingertips up and down my arms. My muscles relaxing in her touch.

I reach forward and shut the laptop. She takes the opportunity to move all my hair to one side of my neck and continue placing kisses. I tilt my head giving her better access.

I let out a hitched breath when she reaches a particularly sensitive spot and she takes the hint, continuing to suck and nip at the spot.

"B-Billie" I mumble.

"Hmm" she hums against my neck.

"No marks" I whisper.

I turn around and straddle her lap, pressing my lips against hers.
She pulls away biting my bottom lip slightly. Pressing our foreheads together.