fifty three • forever and always

* one and a half years later *

"You look beautiful" Grace smiled with a tear slowly rolling down her cheek.

"Thank you mom" I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Look at my beautiful big sister" Quinn grinned widely, "you ready to see your bride?" She asked.

"So ready!" I exclaimed.

Grace blindfolded me with a piece of white silk fabric and held my hand until we were outside. I felt Billies back press against mine. The blindfold was removed and I looked around to see both our families standing on the beach with their cameras ready. The sun was just starting to set, the sky displaying purples, pinks and oranges.

Billie and I decided to have the wedding ceremony at the beach we first went to together. That memory will be forever stuck in my brain.

How I insulted her car and she tackled me to the ground, resulting in sexual tension. How we talked for hours about the ocean and conspiracy theories. I knew at that moment that she was someone extremely special. I was right.

"Okay, are you both ready?" I heard Jacob ask. Jacob's health has been much better. The medication the doctors gave him a year and a half ago helped a lot. He's back to work full time but he had seizures now and then. Nothing to be too concerned about.

"Fuck yeah!" Billie shouted, making me erupt in a small giggle.

"3...2...1" everyone shouted. When they hit one, Billie and I both turned around.

I'm not going to lie, I did forget how to breathe for a moment. Yes, I've known her for a very long time and have seen her almost every single day for years, but at this moment there's something extra special about her. She has this sparkle in her eyes that I've never seen, and the largest smile tugging at her lips. There's pure joy written on her face and I can't believe it's me that's making her feel this way.

We both took a moment to look each other up and down. She's wearing a custom black suit from Gucci. Her hair in a low bun with a few strands framing her face. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen is standing in front of me, about to marry me.

"You-your...I'm at a loss for words" Billie stuttered.

"Are you about to cry, baby?" I chuckled as I saw her eyes welling with tears. She nodded a bit and I engulfed her in a hug with the biggest smile. "You ready?" I whispered.

"I've been ready for years" She whispered back before pulling away.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Asher shouted.

Both families walked over to the side of the beach where the ceremony was being held. The aisle was lined with lanterns and flowers, simple white chairs on both sides for our guests. A beautiful wooden arch with a few flowers, framed where Billie and I would stand.

Finneas agreed to play the piano while we walked down the aisle. Claudia and Quinn were my braids maids while Drew and Zoe were Billie's. Asher was the ring bearer even though he is technically too old according to most average people. But this isn't an average wedding. Only our closest friends and family were there.

All of us gathered at the end of the aisle while Finneas began to play a beautiful piano piece he created just for our wedding.

First Zoe walked down, then Drew. Next was Quinn and lastly Claudia. They all gathered at the front, two on each side of the arch. Asher walked down next and then it was time for Billie.

I watched her as she linked onto Patrick's arm on the left and Maggie on the right of her. I stared at her with an enormous smile on my face. Lastly was my turn to walk down the aisle.