fifty two • lips

What do you mean someone saw us?" Billie asked.

Claudia simply handed her phone to Billie and I peeked over her shoulder. Sure enough, Billie's hand is on my shoulder and mine is on her cheek. Our lips are pressed together and it's clear who we are, especially after my face has been seen with Billie.
I quickly pulled out my phone, seeing 9380 follow requests.

"Are you okay Spencer?" Billie asked softly, handing Claudia her phone back.

"Umm, yeah" I cleared my throat, "yeah" I smiled, looking back up at Billie, "yeah I actually am!"

"Are you sure? Because we can have that picture removed. I'll black screen them" Billie raised a brow.

"You're hilarious, Billie" I chuckled sarcastically, "but no, really I'm okay. I'm not ashamed of who I am or who I'm with"

"I love you" Billie smiled.

"I love you too" I whispered before pressing our lips together.

"Okay sorry to break up your love fest but we're going back to the bus now" Claudia interrupted.

"Right, sorry" I laughed, pulling away from Billie.

-

"Goodnight!" Everyone shouted from their separate bunks.

It's cute, every night on the bus everyone shouts from their bunk no matter what the time is. It's routine now.

"I don't really want to sleep" Billie whispered in my ear from behind me. I turned around on my side to face her and she had a smirk planted on her lips.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I whispered back.

"You" she winked.

"Billie we're on the bus!" I whisper yelled.

"Your point?" She asked before pressing her palm onto my stomach and slowly moving it down.

"Billie" I exclaimed, grabbing her hand before she could get any further down. "You know I suck at staying quiet."

"That's why this would be fun" she smirked before pressing her lips to mine. I removed my hand from hers and she moved it further down until she reached my waistband. With her other hand, she pushed my back onto the bed and straddled my waist.

She pulled away from the kiss breathlessly and looped her finger into my sweatpants, "can i?" She asked.

"Yes," I whispered with a nod.

The good thing about the bus is that, well, it's a bus and we are moving. Which means it's not exactly that quiet, you can't hear most things from other bunks. You can hear talking but never make out what they are saying. With that being said, if I were to let out the noises I usually do during sex with Billie, everyone would hear me.

The bunk was mostly dark and we couldn't see much, but Billie knows her way around my body perfectly.

She quietly slid my pants and thong off my legs and straddled me again. "I can't believe we've never done this" she whispered.

"Well, usually we're smart enough to wait for a hotel" I chuckled.

Billie didn't say anything more as she moved her lips to my neck, placing passionate kisses down to the collar of my shirt. Each kiss left a lingering feeling. I watched as she sat up straight and lifted my shirt, I sat up just enough for her to take it off. She quickly reached behind me and unclipped my bra, tossing it to the side. She placed a kiss between my boobs and placed kisses all the way down to my bikini line.

Just as I thought she would finally get to where I need her most, she licked a bold strip. All the way up from my bikini line, up my stomach and up my neck as I threw my head back. When she reached my lips she instantly inserted her tongue into my mouth.