twenty four • hurt

A/N: This book used to have a sequel but instead of making it 2 separate books I just decided to put it all in one long book!

-

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Billie asked, placing her hand on my forehead.

"Yes Billie, go to your interview," I said weakly, with a cough.

"Nah I'm not going, you can hardly talk" she demanded, laying back down next to me.

"It's just a fever, I'm not dying"

Then there was a knock on the door. "I'll be back in a second," she said before kissing my cheek.

She stood up and walked to the door, coming back with a tray of various things.
She set it down beside me and climbed under the sheets.
"I got you the essentials pineapple, magazines, cold medicine" she explained.

"Thank you, Billie" I smiled, holding her hand in mine, "but I'll feel guilty as fuck if you don't go to that interview."

"Fine but I'm making Claudia stay with you"

"Billi-

"Shh," she pressed her pointer finger on my lips and kissed the tip of my nose.

"I'll send her here before I leave. I love you baby"

"I love you too"

A ringing from my phone snaps me out of my memories from the tour. The name displayed on the screen is "Stacey"

"Hello?" I answer.

"Spencer where are you?" She asks with an aggravated tone.

"I don't know, some hotel" I shrug, biting my finger.

"You need to come to my office now" she demands.

"I can't" I mumble.

"Look, I know this sucks but you disobeyed clear and simple rules. Because you're practically my daughter I won't report you, but we still need to talk, what hotel are you at?"

"Uh I think it's called Stilwell or some shit"

"Okay, I'm sending an Uber right now. Be ready" is all she says before the call ends.

I groan and get off the bed before grabbing my duffel bag and backpack, knowing I'll be sent to a new home.

-
One day earlier.

"I love you," she says before pressing our lips together. The kiss is filled with love, passion and innocence.

I feel... at home?

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

I pull away quickly, looking up to see Finneas staring at us.

"Finneas" Billie says, standing up off the couch.

"What's going on?" He asks with a raised brow.

Billie doesn't say anything, Finneas moves his eyes away from Billie and looks at me.

"I...uh" I clear my throat.

"What you've just been making out with my sister while my parents provide for you?"

"No Finneas that's not how this is" Billie explains quickly.

"Then what is it, Billie?"

"Spencer is my girlfriend"

"Ha...what?" Finneas takes a step back.
Then the door opens and Claudia stands there, analyzing the position we are all in.

"What's uh-what's going on," Claudia asks.